Other teams messageboards

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Would be good if the addresses of such can be put up

Give us a chance to do unto rather than being done

:laugh:

I was reading Everton's forum, they are obsessed with us. 12 page thread wishing luck to Boro, going on about how we're all deluded and the other lame, uneducated bollocks. Obsessed with a 'tiny, no mark club' as most of them are saying.

I was reading Everton's forum, they are obsessed with us. 12 page thread wishing luck to Boro, going on about how we're all deluded and the other lame, uneducated bollocks. Obsessed with a 'tiny, no mark club' as most of them are saying.

They don't get called the Mackems of Merseyside for nothing.

Guest Phil K

Sticky: Links to Other Clubs' Message Boards

First thread on the forum.

Danke Schöen mein fuhrer

I love reading other clubs forums before and after a game with them, its class :D

the mackems' forum is crazy, they're utterly obsessed with us, when I looked yesterday there at least 10 threads on us regarding the boro match, no joke :lol:

It things like this I really don't get. Maybe they are just jealous we are on SSN all the time.

My prediction for the relegated teams is - WBA, Middlesbrough and Hull. I think Newcastle will escape by the skin of their teeth although, to be honest, i hope they do go down. I've got nothing against the club at all, it might just give their fans the dose of reality that they need! They're not a big club, and the sooner they realise it the better.

dear martin oniell.

after a long and painstaking chat with the missus, i have eventually persuaded her that if you beat the filth on sunday the names martin and oniell will be included somewhere in the name title of our unborn son.

Oh dear... :lol:

dear martin oniell.

after a long and painstaking chat with the missus, i have eventually persuaded her that if you beat the filth on sunday the names martin and oniell will be included somewhere in the name title of our unborn son.

Well, there's an incentive.

dear martin oniell.

Hang on there bonny lad.... hasn't the real father got a say in the matter ?

dear martin oniell.

What makes you think the real father has been ascertained?

dear martin oniell.

Naaa he's in prison.