F*ck off Rugby

James

St. James Park is part of the England and Wales bid for the 2015 Rugby World Cup.

Therefore we face the prospect of cut up pitches here and a few other places, as it is an Autumn tournament.

Rugby can fuck off, there are plenty of good enough stadia around the place.

Chill oot, would be great. :thup:

Besides in 2015 the pitch will be some kind of organic free range nanotube rug.

...that won't be optimal for rugby matches  :lol:

Rugby fans in general are such a more pleasant bunch than football ones.

It's a shame the sport is more or less shit though, can only watch it when Ireland or Leinster are playing.

Guest Stephen927

Fuck Rugby I don't want anything to get in the way of Champions League qualification next season.

f*** Rugby I don't want anything to get in the way of Champions League qualification next season.

As it won't happen until 2015 it won't affect our hopes next season

But it could hamper our hopes of retaining the champions league for a 4th successive season...............

:kinnear:

Rugby Union is a great sport Rugby League is wank. Would be great to see the world cup played at SJP. The pitch will be fine. I doubt we'll win the bid though, probably go to Japan, but we'll get it next time we bid for it, which will probably be 2019. And btw, it's not a combined England and Wales bid, it's just England bidding on it.

I was brought up in the West Country, very rugby orientated place, i can't stand Union, all this "we're all real manly men, look at us grabbing each others talliwackers in the shower, but we aren't gay, we're super-rugged and just having fun"

League on the other hand i enjoy. High paced and fun.