Those flags.

madras

I was shocked at how many got dropped and left in the ground, I ahve two and WILL be bringing them with me, and next season too. Whyt he fk not, its looks mint and really did help the atmpophere. Wonder if they will hand more out?

I managed to get about half a dozen. Gonna try and get more to take to summer camp and force upon the little children.

12 kids in my bunk, it's my mission that they all leave as Newcastle fans and having lost their virginity.

I managed to get about half a dozen. Gonna try and get more to take to summer camp and force upon the little children.

12 kids in my bunk, it's my mission that they all leave as Newcastle fans and having lost their virginity.

:kinnear:

Come on Tooj. How else am I going to persuade them to follow the Toon?

Perhaps I should have put "leave as Newcastle fans OR having lost their virginity".

Guest Heneage

:kinnear:

Beat me to it. :lol:

This is like the Keegan Crowns, I took about 10 from the box and they are still in my room.

Sounds a bit rapey.

We've got 8 or 9 of the fuckers knocking about in the conservatory, don't think it matters about having them personally so long as the noise in the same although Im guessing Fulham will bring fuck all so there'll be no fans for the L7 lot to trade off which often helps atmosphere.

Sounds a bit rapey.

We've got 8 or 9 of the fuckers knocking about in the conservatory, don't think it matters about having them personally so long as the noise in the same although Im guessing Fulham will bring fuck all so there'll be no fans for the L7 lot to trade off which often helps atmosphere.

Little boys?  :laugh:

Sounds a bit rapey.

Little boys?  :laugh:

:pow: :dowie:

I know what you are saying about how good they looked etc, but they were a bit cringeworthy.  It would have been better to have loads of different types of flags, not all the same ones.  Then it wouldnt look so forced.

I think lots of people left them behind because its just not feasable to carry massive flags round the pubs etc.  I think you should just leave them in the ground and the club gather them up after each game and then dish them out on the turnstyles before every match.  Maybe that would work?