Better wear my brown trousers today....

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Feel sick with worry

Everytime I try to reassure myself, I end up coming up even less confident.

Don't trust Bolton to do their bit, think they'll go through the motions.

Villa are crap at the moment and expect Boro to do them comfortably 2-0.

Liverpool will have lost any chance of the league title and think their performance will suffer because.

Fulham I expect to give us a bad time. Not because they're a great team, but because they're better than we are at the moment, and with no pressure on them, and will react to the crowd. We HAVE to score first.

Feel sick with worry

Everytime I try to reassure myself, I end up coming up even less confident.

Don't trust Bolton to do their bit, think they'll go through the motions.

Villa are crap at the moment and expect Boro to do them comfortably 2-0.

Liverpool will have lost any chance of the league title and think their performance will suffer because.

Fulham I expect to give us a bad time. Not because they're a great team, but because they're better than we are at the moment, and with no pressure on them, and will react to the crowd. We HAVE to score first.

Villa may be crap at the moment, but did you not see boro on monday?!

Chill out Phil, just go to the pub and drink 8-11 pints, panic over.

Hull and Boro are in the bottom three for a reason. Like I've said time and time again, they're not suddenly gonna become World beaters.

If we can't do it today, I don't think we'll be in the shit. I'm relatively confident that neither Boro or Hull will win.

Guest Brummiemag

Hull and Boro are in the bottom three for a reason. Like I've said time and time again, they're not suddenly gonna become World beaters.

If we can't do it today, I don't think we'll be in the shit. I'm relatively confident that neither Boro or Hull will win.

If we dont win today then we will go into the last game of the season needing a result and facing the possibility of relegation. I would call that being in the shit

If we can't do it today, I don't think we'll be in the s***. I'm relatively confident that neither Boro or Hull will win.

If we dont win today then we will go into the last game of the season needing a result and facing the possibility of relegation. I would call that being in the s***

We still could. If everyone wins and we beat Fulhan, we'll still need a result to be safe. It doesn't mean we're in the shit.

It'd be in our hands. I'd call being in Boro or West Brom's position 'being in the shit'.

Guest Phil K

All true - but time and again, we've been given the baton to run and promptly dropped it.

I just hope my dark premonitions can be laughed at when 5 o'clock comes around - by me most of all.

Guest Stephen927

I can see Bolton beating Hull, and Middlesbrough drawing with Villa. We just need to take care of ourselves and hopefully other results will go our way.

Guest Phil K

Villa will not lose to Boro. It could be a draw, but there is no way they will lose to that rabble.

Hope not, but have bad feelings about that AND Bolton

And we are being too casual about beating Fulham - hope the team aren't.

Its all in our own hands - I hope to God we don't make a mess of it like we've done so often this season.

Guest Stephen927

Villa will not lose to Boro. It could be a draw, but there is no way they will lose to that rabble.

Hope not, but have bad feelings about that AND Bolton

And we are being too casual about beating Fulham - hope the team aren't.

Its all in our own hands - I hope to God we don't make a mess of it like we've done so often this season.

I think the most likely result today is a draw, but trying to be positive and not think about what could happen if we draw and others win.

Would love to be able to go into the Villa game virtually safe, 3 points ahead and with a better goal difference.