Fat Bastard on Football Focus

ToonTastic

I think we should give him a new contract but it needs to be largely clauses - he wants £70,000 a week? Give him £25,000 basic wage, £35,000 appearance fee and £10,000 goal bonus or something.

Speaking of accents. I haven't heard him speak for about a year, but I heard Rafa this morning on FF and he's got a f***ing Scouse accent!

Can't beat Ollie Bernard. He was like Jullio Geordio :lol:

I remember watching his interview on the 03/04 season review dvd and he's saying how he's settling in well etc all in a French accent then at the end of the sentence he says "and am very happy" :lol:

he said something along the lines that monday's win have taken the pressure off us a little bit. Didn't want to say anything this morning because i didn't want to sound nit picking, but that comment did raise my eyebrows a little bit. :hmm:

he said something along the lines that monday's win have taken the pressure off us a little bit. Didn't want to say anything this morning because i didn't want to sound nit picking, but that comment did raise my eyebrows a little bit. :hmm:

why?

why?

Because, as today's result proved, we're still right in the thick of it.

Lovenkrands has a jock accent.

Aye, it's class. I've loved watching the likes of Henrik Larsson, Jorg Albertz, Giovanni van Bronckhorst and others play up in Glasgow and pick up the local accent. Absolutely brilliant to listen to. But Brian Laudrup's was the best by far.

:lol: