Final Day TV Coverage

MidfieldGeneral

Don't they keep cutting between games depending upon how results are going?

When the fight for the title goes down to the last day, the Premier League has a helicopter with the Premiership trophy on board ready to fly to the winning team. On the last day of this season there is a bomber flying over the North East ready to drop the Relegation bomb on Sunderland, Hull or Newcastle.

Don't they keep cutting between games depending upon how results are going?

When the fight for the title goes down to the last day, the Premier League has a helicopter with the Premiership trophy on board ready to fly to the winning team. On the last day of this season there is a bomber flying over the North East ready to drop the Relegation bomb on Sunderland, Hull or Newcastle.

Red button to choose which one you want to watch unless one is on SS1 and the other on SS2.

I am going to a post wedding BBQ celebration next Sunday afternoon, the mood should be great there with me and a WBA fan. I hope these people have sky sports, that has just dawned on me, I knew that this BBQ fell on the end of the Prem season it never crossed my mind that they may not have Sky Sports.

Sky have 3 games, Setanta have one.  Sky get 1st, 2nd and 4th pick.  Therefore it's pretty safe to assume our game and the Hull game will be on Sky.  Boro will probably be on somewhere, and Sunderland might be too if they're not safe going into the last day.

According to Sky and Setanta there are 3 live games:

3:30pm - Sky

3:30pm - Setanta

4:00pm - Sky

Eh?

All the matches kick off at 4pm don't they?

Probably just the difference in build-up to the game and then Sky go multi-screen at kick-off.

According to Sky and Setanta there are 3 live games:

3:30pm - Sky

3:30pm - Setanta

4:00pm - Sky

Eh?

All the matches kick off at 4pm don't they?

Probably just the difference in build-up to the game and then Sky go multi-screen at kick-off.

Last year Sky had at least one game on the red button

Guest helios_centric

We'll be first pick no doubt. The media and the various  schadenfreude and curious rubberneckers will all have to have their fill and it's too good a chance to miss.

So much for us not being a big club then.

Fuck them all - whatever happens we can start to rebuild once this shit season is over.