macbeth and all his cronies ie mick, baggio, etc

NE5

where are they ? What does he/they think now of the bollocks they spouted about putting the books in order and not investing in the playing side of the club ?

where are they ? What does he/they think now of the bollocks they spouted about putting the books in order and not investing in the playing side of the club ?

they have dissapeared, relegated themselves i think

In before the lock.

why should it be locked ? Fact is, it won't be unless people like you continue denying the obvious.

If you read around, lots of people say the same.

Who cares what Macbeth or Mick think?

No point to this thread.

Guest LucaAltieri

NE5, Freddie doesn't know who you are and even if he did he wouldn't like you. Time to end the crush.

In before the lock.

why should it be locked ? Fact is, it won't be unless people like you continue denying the obvious.

No point to this thread.

you could equally say there are many threads that have "no point". Its got just as much as any other thread.

Plenty of people cared what they thought a year ago.

i notice my name wasn't in the title. is that because i ask you awkward questions you won't/can't give straight answers to ?

You fishing NE5?  :neutral:

Surely you know they've not logged on for quite a while...

I know they haven't. Their absence is obvious. I wouldn't be "fishing" if I wasn't so pissed off at everything.

In before the lock.

No point to this thread.

you could equally say there are many threads that have "no point". Its got just as much as any other thread.

Plenty of people cared what they thought a year ago.

If your point is to rub people's faces in it then I'm locking it tbh. Especially when they're not even fucking here.

i notice my name wasn't in the title. is that because i ask you awkward questions you won't/can't give straight answers to ?

its probably because you don't accept the replies.

its probably because you don't accept the replies.

nail on head....replies aren't answers.

what do YOU think to appointing a manager who has won 3 titles with 2 different clubs and two manager of the year awards?

You fishing NE5?  :neutral:

Surely you know they've not logged on for quite a while...

I know they haven't. Their absence is obvious. I wouldn't be "fishing" if I wasn't so pissed off at everything.

So why ask them their opinions now then. Seems like a(nother) point-scoring exercise to me.

what do YOU think to appointing a manager who has won 3 titles with 2 different clubs and two manager of the year awards?

I thought it was a good move and he got the push too early.

Guest LucaAltieri

Ashley bought us another season in the premiership. Under FS and SA we'd have been relegated before now.

Guest Stephen927

Ashley bought us another season in the premiership. Under FS and SA we'd have been relegated before now.

Can open, worms attempting to escape.

Guest toonlass

I was wondering where you were after we beat boro tbh. You have been very quiet for a few days.