macbeth and all his cronies ie mick, baggio, etc

NE5

Dont know who these posters were, but if someone makes out your a twat for holding a sound opinion and then you're proven right id want to shove it back in their faces to tbh. Not about ignoring Newcastles situation, just making a point.

Guest elbee909

Dont know who these posters were, but if someone makes out your a twat for holding a sound opinion and then you're proven right id want to shove it back in their faces to tbh. Not about ignoring Newcastles situation, just making a point.

Well, in the eyes of some people, it'd seem wanting rid of Shepherd is the same as wanting to be in the situation we're in now.  If you can stand the sort of person who tells you what you 'wanted' and crows on about how stupid you were for it, and never says anything else, then good luck.

Dont know who these posters were, but if someone makes out your a t*** for holding a sound opinion and then you're proven right id want to shove it back in their faces to tbh. Not about ignoring Newcastles situation, just making a point.

What a load of horse shit

Balls, it's basically ridiculous to use our current situation to score points over anyone.

Oh and for the record - and in before the inevitable lock  :pow: - this has got to be the most ridiculously spiteful point scoring thread. NE5, I know you're hurting man, we all are. This thread just takes the biscuit  :biscuit:

me too

fucking diabolical thread btw

but completely acceptable apparently. strange.

not really.

I think its more the fact that these guys defended every single decision Ashley and co made so fiercely, always stating its for the best that 'this happens' or 'that happens' blah blah they would never admit to a bad decision. 

This thread has probably came about now as maybe some forum members just want to see if they have given up hope for him.  Admit his tenure so far has been a disaster.  It would almost be a good thing imo if they did, we would have a 'united' forum for a change even if came about for all the wrong reasons.

I think its more the fact that these guys defended every single decision Ashley and co made so fiercely, always stating its for the best that 'this happens' or 'that happens' blah blah they would never admit to a bad decision.

That's not true at all, I for one have said good things about Ashley and defended some of the things he is trying to do... I've never said he's been 'a success so far' - only an idiot could argue that.

Guest elbee909

As soon as anyone tries to lump a load of people together as having held a single opinion retrospectively, I switch off.

Guest The Libertine

Oh and for the record - and in before the inevitable lock  :pow: - this has got to be the most ridiculously spiteful point scoring thread. NE5, I know you're hurting man, we all are. This thread just takes the biscuit  :biscuit:

me too

not really.

a tad sarcastic i admit, but i would really love to know why this shit is tolerated in every thread it "magically" appears in.

me too

not really.

a tad sarcastic i admit, but i would really love to know why this shit is tolerated in every thread it "magically" appears in.

Good luck with that. :lol:

This thread has probably came about now as maybe some forum members just want to see if they have given up hope for him.  Admit his tenure so far has been a disaster.  It would almost be a good thing imo if they did, we would have a 'united' forum for a change even if came about for all the wrong reasons.

Well if we're going to be pedantic here, I will strongly disagree. The names that NE5 mentions did not defend Ashley as much as they indicted Shepherd for his mistakes. As far as I know macbeth was "chief culprit" in providing the club accounts that showed the shambles that Shepherd left us with. Of course that did not go down too well with NE5, and he's gone and lumped the lot of them in one basket, completely oblivious to the same old downright embarrassing posts he himself has showered us with at times.

Well if we're going to be pedantic here, I will strongly disagree. The names that NE5 mentions did not defend Ashley as much as they indicted Shepherd for his mistakes. As far as I know macbeth was "chief culprit" in providing the club accounts that showed the shambles that Shepherd left us with. Of course that did not go down too well with NE5, and he's gone and lumped the lot of them in one basket, completely oblivious to the same old downright embarrassing posts he himself has showered us with at times.

How is it possible to lambast Ashley for being a shit Chairman (which he is) and at the same time defend Shepherd who is as much to blame for this mess if not more? Utter hypocrisy.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Role Model and Baggio deserve a bit of stick for their blind faith in the 'Ashley way'.

me too

your objections are noted. Not that I consider it to be any different to the abuse hurled at the ex directors of the club in other threads, the ones who actually delivered support to the manager and regular european competition.

Still, I suppose that was strangely acceptable to you.

Perhaps worth noting, again for some who slate me yet again for having a realistic outlook, is that the only point I want right now is 1 for us and 0 for Hull on Sunday.

me too

your objections are noted. Not that I consider it to be any different to the abuse hurled at the ex directors of the club in other threads, the ones who actually delivered support to the manager and regular european competition.

Perhaps worth noting, again for some who slate me yet again for having a realistic outlook, is that the only point I want right now is 1 for us and 0 for Hull on Sunday.

Stupid fool.

We couldn't sustain the frivolous, suicidal spending that occured before Ashley arrived, my opinion on that won't change even if we are relegated.  The clubs finances had to be stabalised before we could move on and that would have been safely achievable without Ashley's absurd managerial appointments and the whole director of Football debacle.  I was one of the people who said we needed to balance the books and I'm not hiding, I'm still saying it.  Though I do agree our last transfer window was very poor in that we didn't really improve the team at all and actually made money on transfers.

Guest The Libertine

me too

i didnt mention the board once and still get trolled about it. its like those warning PM's didnt happen. what was the point in them anyway?

me too

Stupid fool.

ah, jimmy mag. Perhaps I should have put your name alongside the others in the title ?

me too

i didnt mention the board once and still get trolled about it. its like those warning PM's didnt happen. what was the point in them anyway?

eer.....how many posts were started that slated Shepherd ? Thousands. Were they not about the board too ?

Or was it that you [foolishly] agreed with them ?

We couldn't sustain the frivolous, suicidal spending that occured before Ashley arrived, my opinion on that won't change even if we are relegated.  The clubs finances had to be stabalised before we could move on and that would have been safely achievable without Ashley's absurd managerial appointments and the whole director of Football debacle.  I was one of the people who said we needed to balance the books and I'm not hiding, I'm still saying it.  Though I do agree our last transfer window was very poor in that we didn't really improve the team at all and actually made money on transfers.

so you are happy with the policy that is about to send us down ?

Well done.

At least you admit it mind, credit for that.

Which is the point of the thread and why I started it. Why don't these others also admit the same ?

Guest The Libertine

me too

eer.....how many posts were started that slated Shepherd ? Thousands. Were they not about the board too ?

i dont even know what that means or how it relates to what i just posted.

so you are happy with the policy that is about to send us down ?

Stop ignoring the point NE5 its tiresome and gets you absolutely nowhere.  Lack of spending IMO is not the thing that's put us in this situation.  The people Ashley has appointed to run the club for most of the season are and I'm certainly not happy with a policy of hiring the wrong people for the job..

me too

I'm not surprised you don't know what it means. You will still say the Halls and Shepherd were shite if it takes 20 years to qualify for europe again.

Why have you hijacked this thread when you have nothing to add to it ?

Guest The Libertine

me too

I'm not surprised you don't know what it means. You will still say the Halls and Shepherd were shite if it takes 20 years to qualify for europe again.

again, what?

that last line is the height of irony.

(its like those warning PM's didnt happen. what was the point in them anyway?)

me too

Hijacked this thread.  :idiot2: