macbeth and all his cronies ie mick, baggio, etc

NE5

Oh and for the record - and in before the inevitable lock  :pow: - this has got to be the most ridiculously spiteful point scoring thread. NE5, I know you're hurting man, we all are. This thread just takes the biscuit  :biscuit:

me too

fucking diabolical thread btw

but completely acceptable apparently. strange.

your objections are noted. Not that I consider it to be any different to the abuse hurled at the ex directors of the club in other threads, the ones who actually delivered support to the manager and regular european competition.

Still, I suppose that was strangely acceptable to you.

Perhaps worth noting, again for some who slate me yet again for having a realistic outlook, is that the only point I want right now is 1 for us and 0 for Hull on Sunday.

i didnt mention the board once and still get trolled about it. its like those warning PM's didnt happen. what was the point in them anyway?

eer.....how many posts were started that slated Shepherd ? Thousands. Were they not about the board too ?

Or was it that you [foolishly] agreed with them ?

i dont even know what that means or how it relates to what i just posted.

I'm not surprised you don't know what it means. You will still say the Halls and Shepherd were shite if it takes 20 years to qualify for europe again.

Why have you hijacked this thread when you have nothing to add to it ?

Hijacked this thread.   :idiot2:

Lubertine blatantly a cloaked Ashley sympathizer.  :iamatwat:

Oh and for the record - and in before the inevitable lock  :pow: - this has got to be the most ridiculously spiteful point scoring thread. NE5, I know you're hurting man, we all are. This thread just takes the biscuit  :biscuit:

me too

your objections are noted. Not that I consider it to be any different to the abuse hurled at the ex directors of the club in other threads, the ones who actually delivered support to the manager and regular european competition.

Perhaps worth noting, again for some who slate me yet again for having a realistic outlook, is that the only point I want right now is 1 for us and 0 for Hull on Sunday.

i didnt mention the board once and still get trolled about it. its like those warning PM's didnt happen. what was the point in them anyway?

eer.....how many posts were started that slated Shepherd ? Thousands. Were they not about the board too ?

I'm not surprised you don't know what it means. You will still say the Halls and Shepherd were shite if it takes 20 years to qualify for europe again.

Hijacked this thread.   :idiot2:

nothing to stop you admitting that the Halls and Shepherd were better than you said either jimmymag. Don't expect you to though.

That post was to Libertine by the way

me too

again, what?

that last line is the height of irony.

(its like those warning PM's didnt happen. what was the point in them anyway?)

change your patter man.

Guest The Libertine

me too

again, what?

change your patter man.

height of irony.

me too

again, what?

change your patter man.

height of irony.

never really noticed you until you started repeating that last line over and over again.

Guest The Libertine

me too

again, what?

change your patter man.

height of irony.

never really noticed you until you started repeating that last line over and over again.

still havent got an answer either. might have to make it my sig  :thup:

Dont know who these posters were, but if someone makes out your a t*** for holding a sound opinion and then you're proven right id want to shove it back in their faces to tbh. Not about ignoring Newcastles situation, just making a point.

Balls, it's basically ridiculous to use our current situation to score points over anyone.

What makes it ridiculous. Why does both parties being sad about the outcome, deny someone the ability to point out to someone else how moronic their opinions were.

Not talking specifically about this ofcourse, havent been following these convos for a massively long time. But in general, i dont get the whole "nevermind if you were right, we're all sad now anyway so lets not say anything anymore"

f*** that, if you're gonna be disrespectful towards someones opinion and then you're proven to be a clown - You cant complain.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

where are they ? What does he/they think now of the bollocks they spouted about putting the books in order and not investing in the playing side of the club ?

Fucking idiots

where are they ? What does he/they think now of the bollocks they spouted about putting the books in order and not investing in the playing side of the club ?

Fucking idiots

Quite.  :aww:

Role Model and Baggio deserve a bit of stick for their blind faith in the 'Ashley way'.

Indications were that it was a new direction that if done correctly could remedy years of decline from the ground up, but while there are a number of positives that can still be held onto, it is clear that it's all gone tits up whether due to personnel, personality clashes, changes of circumstance financially or otherwise or just downright idiocy from Asley or his employees. I'm not even sure there has been much of a sytem for many months now, never mind whether it had at the start actually been followed in the way Baggio etc had wanted.

Blind faith? Nah, from what I saw of it it was mainly hope and a reluctance to damn the model, despite clear incompetence in the implementation. Effectively they're being criticised for being optimistic, and I'm not sure that sticking the boot into people for holding onto the hope that something good might be on its way now that we're even further in the shit is particularly valiant.  :coolsmiley:

Everyone is suffering, why make it worse, eh. Ya miserable bunch of Roeder sypethisers, Robson slaggers, Robert kicking, Bellamy bashing, Souness sucking, Shepherd fucking, Allardyce apologists. :clap2:

Has anyone come out in this thread and said they still support Ashley?

No. I don't think anyone does either. Apparently being unhappy with the last year or three under the previous board means you support him though.

Look,we've taken enough s**** since 2005,lets all piss from the same pot,which the vast majority of us do,btw,and support the team.We all know Ashley is a c***,and his cohorts with it,but unless Dr. Who is with us,we can't go back in time,and even if we could,we couldn't change it.

NEWCASTLE UNITED FOREVER!!

Whatever happens,we will deal with it...we've done it before,it isn't a new experience.!!

legend tbh :clap:

P.S.: are you going all soft on us tray? i've noticed this recently

Maybe so...I just  believe aggression on our part is counter productive,incidentally,i meant to say piss IN the same pot and not from,as i originally drunkenly posted.

No. I don't think anyone does either. Apparently being unhappy with the last year or three under the previous board means you support him though.

actually, aside of the fact that most DID support him in the foolish belief that pretty much anybody would be better than his predecessors, what I still find absolutely amazing is the amount of people who STILL don't understand that they were a good board. Incredible.

me too

nothing to stop you admitting that the Halls and Shepherd were better than you said either jimmymag. Don't expect you to though.

Every community, even small villages, have their own idiot and your ours. Keep up the good work.

me too

Every community, even small villages, have their own idiot and your ours. Keep up the good work.

aye sure jimmy lad. Shame you didn't bother replying to either this, or other occasions when facts and results completely stump your "opinion" that a board that qualifies for europe regularly and backs their managers is shit.

One day, the penny will drop with people like you. Maybe in 20 years time when we haven't played in europe again.

Guest elbee909

actually, aside of the fact that most DID support him in the foolish belief that pretty much anybody would be better than his predecessors, what I still find absolutely amazing is the amount of people who STILL don't understand that they were a good board. Incredible.

I think it's incredible how you still trot out this stuff.  Support of Ashley is apparently inherent with believing that anyone would be better than anyone who came before!?  This whole idea I believe is still based on one suppositional line from one single other poster on this forum who said something like 'what's there to lose". 

And yet you're attributing this mindset to everyone who simply isn't you.

The last board had its good and bad points, most people will say this - but they clearly weren't going anywhere and you might want to argue this with them, rather than anyone on here, if you don't agree.

me too

From memory, I think what happens is that this thread is allowed to get to about 100 pages & then people are sent PMs warning them for posting in it.

me too

From memory, I think what happens is that this thread is allowed to get to about 100 pages & then people are sent PMs warning them for posting in it.

:thdn: