Where are you watching the Villa game?

JJ7

I know quite a few will be going, but theres only 3000 tickets, so for those not going, where will you be watching it? I suppose the main options will be at home and by yourself, or at the pub with your mates.

Thought about staying at home and locking myself away, but ive changed my mind and will now watch it in the local in Tweedmouth. There should be plenty toon fans there, but I expect a few mackems and some Liverpool and Man Utd glory hunters ready to ridicule our failure. If we survive, it will be the best Bank Holiday ever, if we don't then it will be one shit night.

What are others doing?

Far too stressfull as it is out of our hands. I shall be hiding in the sauna /jacuzzi of the local gym untill its all over. Watching the results develop would be like the death of a thousand cuts.

I still might be getting a ticket off a mate. I'm not the superstitious types but that would probably be a bad idea, in 7 away games I've been to I've yet to see us score or get a result.

So, barring getting a ticket for the game I'll be watching it on the telly at home, probably on my own.

I still might be getting a ticket off a mate. I'm not the superstitious types but that would probably be a bad idea, in 7 away games I've been to I've yet to see us score or get a result.

So, barring getting a ticket for the game I'll be watching it on the telly at home, probably on my own.

I need a ticket so if he can get you one feel free to sell it to me, I've seen us win away plenty of times.

Is there anyone in the US East Coast who might be interested in suffering through this together? :lol:

I wouldn't mind a flight to the East Coast from Newcastle leaving at about 14:50 on Sunday.  At least the football would be the thing I was least nervous about!

My 'away record' is also shocking.

All the away games ive been to:

3 defeats at Wigan

3 defeats at Bolton

1 defeat at Liverpool

1 defeat at Man Utd

1 defeat at Derby

1 defeat at Sunderland (plus one win in the Dabizas game, but I was in home end)

1 defeat at Celtic (friendly)

1 draw at Leeds (home end)

1 draw at Blackburn

1 draw at Carlisle (friendly, but I thought the horrific record would end that day)

1 defeat FA Cup Semi at Cardiff

1 extra time win at Coventry!!!! The highlight. :cheesy:

Probably a good job I cant afford to go. :no:

Going to be hard to watch where ever you are watching it from. im never normally to superstitious but now im debating whether to watch it or just follow on here, the only time i did the latter this year was the boro game. seems so long since i watched us win on the telly i dont know if i dare watch.

3 defeats at Wigan

3 defeats at Bolton

1 defeat at Liverpool

1 defeat at Man Utd

1 defeat at Derby

1 defeat at Sunderland (plus one win in the Dabizas game, but I was in home end)

1 draw at Blackburn

1 draw at Carlisle (friendly, but I thought the horrific record would end that day)

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle (Xabi Alonso halfway line)

Middlesbrough 1-0 Newcastle

Wigan 1-0 Newcastle

Man U 6-0 Newcastle

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle

Blackburn 3-0 Newcastle

Bolton 1-0 Newcastle

17 Against.

0 For.

:thup:

3 defeats at Wigan

3 defeats at Bolton

1 defeat at Liverpool

1 defeat at Man Utd

1 defeat at Derby

1 draw at Blackburn

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle (Xabi Alonso halfway line)

Middlesbrough 1-0 Newcastle

Wigan 1-0 Newcastle

Man U 6-0 Newcastle

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle

Blackburn 3-0 Newcastle

Bolton 1-0 Newcastle

17 Against.

0 For.

:thup:

Dear god! I feel like a lucky charm just because ive seen a goal!

due to starting work at 5am on monday morning i'll be taking the alcahol free route.

hope it's dry as my plan is to be up a hill or in a wood somewhere with no phone or radio.

Row Q Block Q1 Seat 331, brummie dyu know if thats right by the corner or towards the middle?

Hopefully by the corner. :shifty: I'm in Q3.

Q1 is the far end of the Lower Witton stand.

Actually, I think it is the lower, anyway, but you'll be in the corner in any case.

If it is lower, you'll get plenty of "banter" with our lot in the cheap seats in the lower North. If youre upper, you'll get a better view.

Is there anyone in the US East Coast who might be interested in suffering through this together? :lol:

Where at?  I might be headed over into the I-drive area around Disney - usually lots of British people in the pubs around those parts, there's bound to be a few Newcastle fans to suffer through it with.

Row Q Block Q1 Seat 331, brummie dyu know if thats right by the corner or towards the middle?

Hopefully by the corner. :shifty: I'm in Q3.

Q1 is the far end of the Lower Witton stand.

Actually, I think it is the lower, anyway, but you'll be in the corner in any case.

If it is lower, you'll get plenty of "banter" with our lot in the cheap seats in the lower North. If youre upper, you'll get a better view.

Yeh it is lower, can always move if I don't like the seat, is it also true that no beer is served in the ground to away fans?