A plea to all those going down to Villa...............

pedro111

We are 80% certain of what is going to happen come Sunday so I just wanted to say, please please please please PLEASE!, can we have no grown men crying their eyes out come the final whistle and giving every TV camera in the ground what they will be zooming in for?, What every Mackem, Manc and Mockney is primed and foaming at the mouth to witness....... giving them even more ammunition to fire at us with gusto for years to come?

If we are to go down, lets do it with our heads high, belting out a song of defiance.

If you see a man crying in the away end it is your duty to give him a slap and tell him to man up.*

* Tears of joy and a pitch invasion are permitted should we stay up.

Thankyou, and may god be with you.

I think a pitch invasion celebrating the fact we're merely in the Premiership would be pretty damaging too - we're better than that.

On someone else's pitch as well? No thanks.

I think a pitch invasion celebrating the fact we're merely in the Premiership would be pretty damaging too - we're better than that.

unless in the process we nick ashley young

Guest firetotheworks

People can cry as much as they want imo.

1. It shows they aren't bothered about showing they give a shit.

3. In a footballing sense we have every right to cry.

We need to go down there and show the premiership what they'll be missing if we go down. Let's sing our hearts out for 90 minutes and show more passion than those in the shirt have all season. It's our club, and it will be whether or not we go down. Let's have it.

unless in the process we nick ashley young

Don't be daft, the transfer system doesn't work like that. We're outside of the transfer window for a start.

I dont know why anyone would cry anyway, its been coming for the last few seasons anyway.  This is the end game to all the stupid mistakes people have made who have been running the club.

Guest Mantis

Agree with OP as the rest of the PL fans are desperate to have a laugh.  If the worst happens and you must shed a tear over the situation, turn 180 degrees in your seat so the cameras dont pick you up.

Guest alankhaw

We may agree not to now but when the moment comes we may all be crying whether in the stadium, pubs or at home

As if there will be any difference between there being no tears or crowds of people bauling.

If we go down, they'll stick the knife in regardless. They won't go any easier on us if we maintain composure and don't cry!

As if there will be any difference between there being no tears or crowds of people bauling.

If we go down, they'll stick the knife in regardless. They won't go any easier on us if we maintain composure and don't cry!

It'll be harder for them to laugh though, when they're making their youtube videos and crap.  Singing is the best response I think "NEWCASTLE, newcastle..."

Think it's rather pathetic telling people not to get upset on camera like....

I don't it is, it's a fair point. Do you seriously want to see a bunch of geordie men balling their eyes out. That shot will be shown time and time again on national TV and in the papers.  Far better to see the fans actually sing through the pain and go out with our heads held high, like the poster above suggested.

The papers will still get their shot of the upset fan they want, that's for sure, but if the overwhelming impression is one of defiance and a we'll be back type, then that will push those shots into the background.

I certainly hope the fans do a much better job on the atomosphere than they appeared to against Fulham.

It's not the fans going to Villa Park we need worry about, it'll be the renta mong charvas gathering at St James outside Shearers burning effigies of Mike Ashley and behaving like complete dipshits, because it's nailed on Sky will be there to capture them in all their glory as well.

Sky have apparently paid the club to book block a massive chunk of the car park behind the North Stand for "after match reaction".

I don't think it is to catch the opinions of our lot if we fail to clinch fifth, either.

Sky have apparently paid the club to book block a massive chunk of the car park behind the North Stand for "after match reaction".

I don't think it is to catch the opinions of our lot if we fail to clinch fifth, either.

The media are just praying for it.  Fucking bastards.

:angry: they'll be there to capture the misery. let's hope we stay up so we can stick it to the cunts

I cant see how people are supposed to bottle up there emotions at a football match, ffs! People can do what they want (within reason, obviously) and a lot of our fans care deeply about NUFC and it will be heartbreaking for all of us to see our club sink into oblivion.

Relegation will be catastrophic for us....some people clearly havnt realised that.

I'll be crying me eyes out if the worst happens, but thats just me.

Guest Kenton Magpie

I cant see how people are supposed to bottle up there emotions at a football match, ffs! People can do what they want (within reason, obviously) and a lot of our fans care deeply about NUFC and it will be heartbreaking for all of us to see our club sink into oblivion.

Relegation will be catastrophic for us....some people clearly havnt realised that.

I'll be crying me eyes out if the worst happens, but thats just me.

This!

There are too many people too worried about what the press and other clubs think shit scared to show emotion!

The media are just praying for it.  Fucking bastards.

They may get the "after match reaction" of our fans relief at staying up.

If we go down the only reaction the fans should give the Sky cameras should be "I'm going to cancel my Sky subscription".