Sorting Out the Important Things for Sunday...

Stu

...the best pubs in and around the ground?

Travelling up about midday (staying in Worcestershire for the weekend) with a mixture of toon & villa fans.

Last time I went was the 1-1 draw when Bellamy pulled up lame while sprinting for the ball (we only had 10 men). Think we went to the Cap n Gown and that pub opposite the nearest train/metro station (it's walls are adorned with Villa shirts from the Euro Cup final).

Any other places to recommend, preferably that we can go to as a group - we're a fairly sociable lot but subtle (i.e. no stereotypes...)

Cheers

Guest Magpiecn

157 views and no suggestions..

:kinnear: :dowie: :harry:

I hope I can give you advice,but Ive never been to birmingham.

Travelling up about midday (staying in Worcestershire for the weekend) with a mixture of toon & villa fans.

Last time I went was the 1-1 draw when Bellamy pulled up lame while sprinting for the ball (we only had 10 men). Think we went to the Cap n Gown and that pub opposite the nearest train/metro station (it's walls are adorned with Villa shirts from the Euro Cup final).

Any other places to recommend, preferably that we can go to as a group - we're a fairly sociable lot but subtle (i.e. no stereotypes...)

Cheers

The Thalidomide Arms is the best pub i've been to if you want to get legless!

Guest Roger Kint

Always go to Cap n Gown, werent allowed in The Yew Tree i think it was called, Police said we were too lairy :celb:

Cheers

weeeeak

Cheers

weeeeak

At least somebody got it