If we go down....

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Taff

Lovely idea, but no. He is too old and would probably struggle with the physical side of things.

I do love him though.

I'd have him back. He's only 34, and surround him with good young legs and he'd be excellent, not to mention the experience he brings.

Basically an experienced, technical player would be hard to find, we are relying on some of our youngsters having technical mastery, and might be too early yet for vukic and inman.

Krul

Beye Taylor Bassong Taylor

Solano Butt Nolan

Lua-Lua Lovenkrands

Carroll

Something like that would be the right mix we'd need for the Championship in my opinion.

Krul

Solano Butt Nolan

Lua-Lua Lovenkrands

Carroll

Something like that would be the right mix we'd need for the Championship in my opinion.

You think that back 4 will be here if we do go down? not a chance..

who does he play for atm?

Nolberto Albino Solano Todco (born December 12, 1974 in Callao), commonly known as "Nobby" or "Ñol", is a Peruvian football player who plays for Universitario de Deportes.

From wikipedia.

edit: I think he'd make a nice addition for a championship team. Still hoping we won't be though  :coolsmiley:

Krul

Solano Butt Nolan

Lua-Lua Lovenkrands

Carroll

Lovenkrands would probably leave too  :undecided:

Krul

Solano Butt Nolan

Lua-Lua Lovenkrands

Carroll

Lovenkrands would probably leave too  :undecided:

I doubt it. If we offered him a contract for a few years I'm sure he'd stay.

They may be willing to stay fact is the fat cunt will sell who he can, they won't get a say in if they stay or not.

You honestly think anyone will be fighting to stay and play in the Championship if Premiership clubs come in for them?

No - the club will need a new start ; it is now ELEVEN years since Dalglish signed Nobby from Boca and he would be outpaced in the Fizzy league because the hustle would now overtake his waning skills...

NUFC have always lived in the past - if Al stays, he will change all that because he is a realist.

If he's back in South America now then i think it'd a pretty daft idea anyway.

Love the man to bits - would be my all-time Newcastle favourite if it weren't for Shearer, but nah...

Guest Magpiecn

No, as much I love the fella we could do with a proper fresh start.

Aye.No matter whether we can stay this season or not,we should rebuild the team next season,not to find players just for back, though I like Nobby.

Guest guinness_fiend

No.  We should be looking forwards not backwards.

Given that the Championship isn't nearly half as bad as people make out, I think that his ailing speed would make him a liability and I would rather not sully his memory to be honest.