Blocking the Watford hotel thread....

Northern Monkey

...pathetic.

Don't pretend you thought anyone was goign to go and kick the doors in and cause a scene.

As far as i know, its not a fucking state secret what hotel footballers stay at.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Yeah whatever.

...pathetic.

Don't pretend you thought anyone was goign to go and kick the doors in and cause a scene.

As far as i know, its not a ****ing state secret what hotel footballers stay at.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Yeah whatever.

Why Indigo, and not Violet or Purple?

...pathetic.

As far as i know, its not a ****ing state secret what hotel footballers stay at.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Yeah whatever.

Why Indigo, and not Violet or Purple?

Less gay (slightly)?

...pathetic.

As far as i know, its not a fucking state secret what hotel footballers stay at.

"Power" mad, tbh.

It only takes one idiot to do something stupid and as you so consistantly demonstrate, there are pelnty of them about.

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

It only takes one idiot to do something stupid and as you so consistantly demonstrate, there are pelnty of them about.

Ooh, an insult. But i guess the no insulting ideas doesn't include big powerful people like you?

Your postings are occasionally - although only very occasionally - interesting, but the most memorable thing about you is the stupid action with the aforementioned thread. Well done.

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Ooh, an insult. But i guess the no insulting ideas doesn't include big powerful people like you?

Your postings are occasionally - although only very occasionally - interesting, but the most memorable thing about you is the stupid action with the aforementioned thread. Well done.

Where does it say no insulting ideas?

If you're that hurt by it click "report to moderator", I won't interfere, if it's considered worthy of a ban I'll happily take one, I wouldn't want such a delicate-flower as yourself to suffer any traumatising mental anguish due to something I said.

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

If you're that hurt by it click "report to moderator", I won't interfere, if it's considered worthy of a ban I'll happily take one, I wouldn't want such a delicate-flower as yourself to suffer any traumatising mental anguish due to something I said.

Don't worry yourself, mate. The day anyone is actually genuinely bothered by someone like you would be a fucking sad day indeed.

Keep it up though - your saving of the team hotel in London is a very valuable public service. Good boy.

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Don't worry yourself, mate. The day anyone is actually genuinely bothered by someone like you would be a fucking sad day indeed.

Keep it up though - your saving of the team hotel in London is a very valuable public service. Good boy.

Yeah, I wouldn't be bothered if I was you, either.

What's that chomping sound???

:lol:

Guest Pavel Is A Geordie

I was the one who posted two hotel names last before it got blocked, I'm not really bothered but agree that far worse has been posted on here. Plus, like people have said, if you know the area, it's pretty obvious where the football teams stay. The equivalent of Gosforth Park Hotel for away teams who play in Watford.

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Don't worry yourself, mate. The day anyone is actually genuinely bothered by someone like you would be a ****ing sad day indeed.

Makes this thread pretty ironic....

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Don't worry yourself, mate. The day anyone is actually genuinely bothered by someone like you would be a ****ing sad day indeed.

Makes this thread pretty moronic....

Agreed, GeJon. Agreed.

The away teams generally stay in the same hotel. Watford would have already made a deal with that hotel, then let the away teams know wheres best to stay.  If you need to find out so desparately just go on a Watford message board or phone the club and ask. Its only NUFC ffs, not Brazil or England they will probably tell you.  All the teams that visit Ipswich stay at the same hotel, even the international friendly and pre season bigger teams.

...pathetic.

"Power" mad, tbh.

Makes this thread pretty moronic....

Agreed, GeJon. Agreed.

Agreed!