Pre-Villa Match Poll - Win, Lose or Draw?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

1-1 draw. Hopefully other results go our way like they have been recently.

Hope we win then we aren't relying on Man Uniteds reserves beating a desperate Hull.

Think we'll give a good effort and put Villa under plenty of pressure, but get caught on the break and fail to create much of note at the other end.

2-1 to Villa.

I think we'll lose. I'm aware Villa are in poor form but I expect destroy us with their pace which we desperately lack. Oh, and the thought of Ryan Taylor possibly starting makes me weep...  :no:

I think we'll lose. I'm aware Villa are in poor form but I expect destroy us with their pace which we desperately lack. Oh, and the thought of Ryan Taylor possibly starting makes me weep...  :no:

Ryan taylor at RB doesn't concern me too much, it's his nautural position, but Colo and Taylor against Carew is the stuff of nightmares. The two of them have looked awful in most games they've played together.

Think we'll give a good effort and put Villa under plenty of pressure, but get caught on the break and fail to create much of note at the other end.

2-1 to Villa.

This is how I see it going. We'll work hard but with zero creativity and rusty strikers, we'll fall short, run out of steam and bow out of the league.

Hull will manage a draw to rub it in.

no 4th option........giant meteor hits birmingham or summink........like........man.

You mean like we lose but after 24 hours of obnoxious gloating the mackems are discovered to be in administration and get sent down instead of us.  That would be a nice 4th option.