Eddie Lister?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

One for the older members but is he a former player of ours from the early 90's or what?

I know he "Coaches" at the ground if you could call it that, because all I've ever seen him do is pester players for free shirts, but someone was saying he was an ex player/reserve. Anyone know anything more about the guy?

Guest Heneage

He had added me on facebook and there's a picture of a shirt Keegan Era with his last name and prem patches on it, I didn't think you could get them back then that's what made me think it might be true. I know a few work colleagues had said he totally ignores the no autographs no shirts rule.

He had added me on facebook and there's a picture of a shirt Keegan Era with his last name and prem patches on it, I didn't think you could get them back then that's what made me think it might be true. I know a few work colleagues had said he totally ignores the no autographs no shirts rule.

certain if he was at nufc he never made it anywhere near the first team.

probably uses that story to get a shag....................................you didn't did you ?

you could buy them from Dixon's sports as far back as 94 tbh

Yeah you could, I had Premier League badges on my blue asics away shirt with Beardsley 8 on the back.

Guest Heneage

Eddie is not a coach. He is just an avid fan of the club.

How does he get one of the seats by the dugout then? Like the ones going up the side I mean.

Guest Stephen927

Ask him on Facebook, if he used to play for the reserve side he'd probably be happy to chat with you about it. Can't hurt to ask mate.

Guest Texasmag

How does he get one of the seats by the dugout then? Like the ones going up the side I mean.

He is in the know and gets his ticket off the players.

Guest Texasmag

The picture of him in the seat at the side of the dugout was from Goal the movie.