A decision

Guest Micktoon

Guest Micktoon

Worthy of its own thread i thought.

After an entire week of believing I wouldn't watch the game I've now decided I will. Just thought I share it with you.

Now I'm off to stock the fridge up with beer.

Guest Micktoon

how can you call yourself a fan and then contemplate not watching the match?

I think you'll find that a great number of us have gone through the same over the course of the week.

Guest diddimz

I'm still deciding whether to head into the city tonight to watch the game, I probably won't be home til after 3am if i do though, and thenhave to be up a handful of hours later for work. Though its all to easy to think up reasons not to, and I don't think I could forgive myself if I didn't watch it.

i had a nightmare last night that i somehow missed the match and was planning on watching it on sky plus after a night out, before i went out for the night i broke down in hysterics screaming to everyone that i'd somehow find out so i had to watch it now. i switched on the telly and the first thing i saw was SSN news showing the odds for our manager next season with kinnear at 5/4 and Shearer at 8/1, i ran over and put my foot through the telly then i woke up, now i'm sitting here, fucking terrified.

i never planned not to watch it though.

watch me. it's what i plan to do.

(who knows by 4pm though)

I'm off to Druridge Bay, with a bit of luck I won't get home till it's all over. Or, alternatively, I'll start nagging the wife about 3pm telling her it's too cold and we should go home now. Decisions, decisions.

A fellow fan at school gave me the same lecture during the week. He was met by a chorus of laughter from the rest of us.

As if it has any difference on how 'big a fan' you are. I blame no one for avoiding the game today.

Can't miss it myself for better or worse. Whereas my mam who used to go to games about 60 years ago is certain to do some gardening and pretend it isn't happening, perhaps nervously asking the score every now and then. No way am I going to town though.

Can't miss it myself for better or worse. Whereas my mam who used to go to games about 60 years ago is certain to do some gardening and pretend it isn't happening, perhaps nervously asking the score every now and then. No way am I going to town though.

The toon for me and hopefully topless totty on the phone box in the Bigg market

After the Fulham game I thought I wasn't going to watch it but I don't know who I was trying to kid. I'll watch it in hope but also to see if any of our players can show some pride in the shirt. Judgement day for a lot of them and even if we go down I'd like to think we'll go down fighting.

:lol:

I've tried to tell myself all week I won't be watching, but I just simply have to.

This. Said all week that I planned to just tune in to the TV at 6pm and see what's happened. However I'm now off into town soon, find a pub somewhere and commence drinking.

Whatever the result, I don't think I'll be very sober when I come in.

Guest diddimz

My lift to the pub is sorted, i can't get out now, it doesn't matter what happens i know im going to be absolutely written by the end of it.