We're down. The relegation thread.

Dave

It's not going to be an easy league to get out of.   Leeds, Southampton, Norwich etc would like to be back in it.

Oh, that's an interesting and insightful opinion that hasn't been covered before HUNDREDS OF FUCKING TIMES EVERY DAY BY EVERY POSTER ON THE FUCKING FORUM.

Go back to copying and pasting made up ITK knowledge from other Spurs forums, it's far more entertaining.

It's not going to be an easy league to get out of.   Leeds, Southampton, Norwich etc would like to be back in it.

Oh, that's an interesting and insightful opinion that hasn't been covered before HUNDREDS OF FUCKING TIMES EVERY DAY BY EVERY POSTER ON THE FUCKING FORUM.

Go back to copying and pasting made up ITK knowledge from other Spurs forums, it's far more entertaining.

:mackems:

It's not going to be an easy league to get out of.  Leeds, Southampton, Norwich etc would like to be back in it.

Oh, that's an interesting and insightful opinion that hasn't been covered before HUNDREDS OF f***ing TIMES EVERY DAY BY EVERY POSTER ON THE f***ing FORUM.

Just in case you'd forgotten................

I was thinking how my season ticket will be interest free again as its a Barclaycard, then i realised we are in the Championship!

I bought the three year season ticket using this so I'm just hoping were back up in 2 years time to use it again lol

Guest firetotheworks

Faye and Bramble were both excellent this season, defensive coaching is clearly something which is inherently wrong at our club

Alternatively it could be that we've not had a solid midfield in 5 years & end up inviting pressure on our defence leading to more & more last ditch tackles, etc.  When a striker makes a mistake it doesn't usually get punished too badly, but when a defender makes an error it usually leads to an opposing player being put through on goal.  You can get away sometimes, but constant pressure means more potential mistakes and when you have players like Titus did I leave the iron on? Bramble in your defence those mistakes get magnified more often.

Bramble has looked alright this season because he's not been put under that pressure since the Wigan midfield has been capable of keeping hold of the ball when required and offering an outlet when necessary.  He's still made the same mistakes, it just hasn't happened as often.  How often this season did our defenders clear the ball to the midfield only to see it fly right back at our defence because the midfield wasn't there?  Too often our players were sitting so deeply they could be classed as defenders or alternatively they'd find a warm spot on the pitch and stay there despite being marked by a defender twice their size.  It's why Jonas was important to the team this season, he was actually capable of running with the ball and alleviating pressure, it would have worked better if the rest of the midfield had thought about trying to keep up with him to offer an outlet for him when he got into trouble, but too often they were still wandering around the centre of defence 50 yards away from the ball.

It winds me up no end when the media go on about our frail defence.  It isn't really that bad, the problem is in the midfield and has been in the midfield since Speed left.

Couldnt agree more, especially the point about Jonas.

Yes, exactly right.

I agree with everything here, I feel it needs a bump.

Guest firetotheworks

Am I the only one looking forward to next season like no other?

I would be if we were prepared.

Look at poor old West Brom. Doing a Charlton/Southampton/Leeds.

Us on the other hand, highest up the league we've been during the Summer in a long time :celb: