Shearer's Interview On Sky

Tooj

You could see how much it is hurting the man, how much it is hurting us all, he was brutally honest, he knows the club is a mess and has been ran shambolic. Either way it got a real lump in my throat.

Hope he stays on.

In the end he couldnt do much, it just went against us. Butt & nolan in the middle just didnt have the legs atall, no possession & they all lost belief.

Feel sorry for martins & taylor. Thats about it.

If there's one blameless person in all this, it's Shearer.

He could have just sat on the MOTD sofa and been a spectator, but he stepped in to try and save the club he loves, knowing the difficulty of the task.

In the end it proved too much for him, but I hope he stays on, I'll be 100% behind him in the Championship.

He could have just sat on the MOTD sofa and been a spectator, but he stepped in to try and save the club he loves, knowing the difficulty of the task.

In the end it proved too much for him, but I hope he stays on, I'll be 100% behind him in the Championship.

:clap:

Guest saintscoobz

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest helios_centric

Great interview and I think you need to see it rather than read a transcript if at all possible. He pretty much articulated what a lot of us have known for a long time. I really hope he sticks around, but he's not going to hold back in any potential meetings with Ashley by the looks of it, so if our illustrious owner can't handle the truth then we may have a real problem.