What will be our average crowd be next year?

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

The drop in gates might allow friends to sit together inside the ground again. That sort of thing was lost in the season ticket clamour of the early 90's. It might even lead to a better atmosphere in the ground too.

Im off to Uni so I wont be renewing, although will go to games when im back up here. I'd like to think I would have renewed if I stayed up here, but i'd really have to see what the set-up was, as if Kinnear ends up as manager instead of say Shearer, I would just be done with Newcastle for a year. I think the outcome of this summer could decide whether there'll be +/- 10,000 fans come August 8th.

Given Shearer's comments about mistakes etc etc, I'd say there's more chance of Bungle, Zippy and George being in charge next season. AS regardless will be leaving the clowns in charge under no doubt whatsoever that they are culpable in this season's fiasco. I wouldn't even put Kinnear in charge of the bait van.

If Shearer stays, we'll be there or thereabouts with 35k plus

I think if we win first few games we will def have 40 plus crowds. We will lose a few hangers on who only started coming because of Keegan and I say good riddance to them. I will go if Newcastle are premier,championship,league1,2 or conference tbh I won't just pick and choose my fucking divisions

Guest helios_centric

Above 40k if Shearer is in charge and we've had a promising time with clearing the deadwood an bringing in some players who actually look like they want to play for the club.

Obvious statement but it'll be dependent largely on how well we do. If we start off on fire and maintain it all the way through as we did in 92/93, then we'll fill out the ground. If we have a good successful season and end up auto promoted or in the playoffs, we'll end up with an average of over 40k. Failure to finish in the the top 7 will see our crowds tumble to between 30- 35k max. 

Results will bring the fans to the ground so too will be the action in the summer, the correct managerial appointment, the right players brought in and all or at least most  of the deadwood cleared out.