Who scarpered straight down the tunnel?

Big Geordie

Apparently Owen didn't hang about for long at the final whistle. Couple of reports I read said that there were others who didn't come to applaud the fans, instead slithering straight back to the dressing room. Can we name and shame, from anyone who was there?

Butt was heading for the tunnel from what i could see from the 'tears on tyne' video. Were any of them at all emotional?

Taylor was on his knees, nearly in tears.

Didn't see anyone else but Owen looked like he couldn't give a flying fuck.

Duff looked ready to blub as well.

I bet all of the trauma is hard to take for a lad with his disability.

You'd think he'd be alright with going down, out of all of them.

Guest firetotheworks

As much as I dont like Duff as a player, it softens the blow slightly seeing him as one of the few players who outwardly gave a fuck about what was happening to us. Id happily keep him in the Championship on a lower wage.

Duff looked ready to blub as well.

I bet all of the trauma is hard to take for a lad with his disability.

You'd think he'd be alright with going down, out of all of them.

:lol: Alex said before, can't remember who exactly, might have been his lasses auntie or something like that. Anyway when watching a match once she said "Eeeh I didn't know they were allowed played football." She actually thought he had down syndrome. :lol:

As much as I dont like Duff as a player, it softens the blow slightly seeing him as one of the few players who outwardly gave a fuck about what was happening to us. Id happily keep him in the Championship on a lower wage.

I doubt he gives enough of a fuck about us to accept a lower wage though.

Fair play to a lot of them, despite being shit, a lot of them looked like they really cared. Duff, Taylor and Harper in particular.

Pity they didn't play like they cared.

Guest palnese

Fair play to a lot of them, despite being shit, a lot of them looked like they really cared. Duff, Taylor and Harper in particular.

harsh mate

They were a fucking disgrace to the shirt for the most part, the only time they showed up was at the end when Shearer probably forced them to acknowledge the fans. Spineless cunts the lot of them.

Fair play to a lot of them, despite being s***, a lot of them looked like they really cared. Duff, Taylor and Harper in particular.

harsh mate

If anything it's too soft.

For me, Duff's the epitomy of our woeful squad. Paid too much for him, paid him too much in wages, given him too much time on the field, didn't replace him in the summer, is shit.

The fact that this lump of utter wank hasn't been our worst player this season is a damning indicment of the squad.

Wullie promised me NOTHING to say this, btw.

Tbh the 3 I mentioned did in my opinion. Shame it was only 3 of them.

Butt was heading for the tunnel from what i could see from the 'tears on tyne' video. Were any of them at all emotional?

Didn't see anyone else but Owen looked like he couldn't give a flying f***.

Owen didn't look like he gave a flying fuck when he was waiting to come on, the way he was propped up on the dugout waiting for instructions.

Owen didn't look like he gave a flying fuck when he was waiting to come on, the way he was propped up on the dugout waiting for instructions.

Honest question, did Owen even get a kick this afternoon?  I really can't remember anything that he did.

Honest question, did Owen even get a kick this afternoon?  I really can't remember anything that he did.

One good flick on to Shola that resulted in Bambi on Ice hoofing it over.