Northern Rock Sponsorship

GM

I swear it jinxed us.

Anyone remember a pre-season advert a few seasons back, depicting a magpie swooping in on the Premiership trophy?

Maybe it's just coincidence but everything turned to shit from the moment their name appeared on our shirts.

:no:

I swear it jinxed us.

Anyone remember a pre-season advert a few seasons back, depicting a magpie swooping in on the Premiership trophy?

Maybe it's just coincidence but everything turned to shit from the moment their name appeared on our shirts.

:no:

Funny you've mentioned that as I was saying to the old man the other day the exact same thing.

Bring NTL back!

Guest Heneage

It wasn't directed at him it's the fact this place has become full of 101 threads that are pretty much covered elsewhere or pointless.

It wasn't directed at him it's the fact this place has become full of 101 threads that are pretty much covered elsewhere or pointless.

Havent seen a thread like this one myself.

Guest Heneage

Then it falls under category B doesn't it. This could easily have been mentioned elsewhere.

Then it falls under category B doesn't it. This could easily have been mentioned elsewhere.

Its a category B thread? Why didn't you say something?

Or we could just use this thread and stop being annoying about it as things are bad enough as it is today?

Guest johnson293

Are we going to keep their sponsorship?  I wonder if they have a clause that lowers the payments they have to make.

They aren't/won't making any payments are they? I thought it was documented that we (Shepherd) got pretty much all of sponsorship money up front to buy Michael Owen?

Where the fuck do you get off? Away and suck on your mammy's nipples, you pathetic little turd burglar.

Guest Heneage

Where the f*** do you get off? Away and suck on your mammy's nipples, you pathetic little turd burglar.

:clap:

I see GM does not stand for Greatly Mature.