Message to the fans

Guest emre belezoglu

Guest emre belezoglu

Hello fans.

I am here to apologise on behalf of the team, for our poor performances recently. As you probably noticed, its since ive been injured we have been playing rubbish. I know im a big fish in a little pond but this club is my life and I dont want to leave. The fans are the best. You will see once Owen is back, I wil be feeding my killer passes to him just like I used to do for Shearer.

All I ask is patience and for you to lay off Glens back. We can get through this sticky patch and once I am back fully fit from injury we will again as I provide my assists.

I am not a bitch so I will not name names but there are players at this club who are not giving 100% like I do but Glen will deal with them in Jan.

Anyway, please don't listen to the Bayern Munich rumours, I am here to stay, even if we get relegated. I know how much I mean to you all, and the feeling is mutual.

If you want to ask anything, feel free, and I will pass on messages.

Regards,

One and only, Emre xx

Guest thaitoon

Hello fans.

I am here to apologise on behalf of the team, for our poor performances recently. As you probably noticed, its since ive been injured we have been playing rubbish. I know im a big fish in a little pond but this club is my life and I dont want to leave. The fans are the best. You will see once Owen is back, I wil be feeding my killer passes to him just like I used to do for Shearer.

All I ask is patience and for you to lay off Glens back. We can get through this sticky patch and once I am back fully fit from injury we will again as I provide my assists.

I am not a bitch so I will not name names but there are players at this club who are not giving 100% like I do but Glen will deal with them in Jan.

Anyway, please don't listen to the Bayern Munich rumours, I am here to stay, even if we get relegated. I know how much I mean to you all, and the feeling is mutual.

Regards,

One and only, Emre xx

wow, what a star.......how do speak so good inglish

Guest Ridzuan

Hello fans.

Regards,

One and only, Emre xx

Must have his translator written for him while he sat beside him.And one other thing,isnt your name spell as Emre Belozoglu and not Belezoglu?

Guest emre belezoglu

Why do you have such a girly voice and why cant you ever beat the first man when taking a f*cking corner?! :lol:

Regarding my voice, I am seeing the same voice therapist as David Beckham so I should be ok soon.

Regarding my corners, I am always working on my corner taking techniques in training to better myself, so be please be patient and  I hope soon my corners will be to your satisfaction.

Emre B

Guest emre belezoglu

Hello fans.

Regards,

One and only, Emre xx

Must have his translator written for him while he sat beside him.And one other thing,isnt your name spell as Emre Belozoglu and not Belezoglu?

Please blame my illiterate P.A.

Emre

Guest smoggeordie

Hello fans.

Regards,

One and only, Emre xx

How do you speak so poor English?

Hello fans.

Regards,

One and only, Emre xx

Please blame my illiterate P.A.

Emre

OI ,stop fkn around on here and get to training!

:lol:

didn't we all suspect that Shola was reading our posts?

He would have responded, but he kept missing the "reply" button when he tried to click it.

:lol:

He'll get there, just needs to start a fight with it first.

It's a good post tbh. We should be patience and not get on Glen nor the players back, that will do no good, especially not at the game. One thing to moan here, but we (you that go to the games) should try and keep a positive atmosphere inside the stadium.