Relegation Huge Disappointment - Llambias

Dave

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1666332,00.html

NEWCASTLE United Managing Director Derek Llambias has been reflecting on the Club's relegation from the Premier League.

Mr Llambias said: "Being relegated from the Premier League is a huge disappointment for everyone involved with Newcastle United.

"We are all hurting and I feel desperately sorry for everyone associated with Newcastle United; for Mike, who has invested heavily in the Club, and for all the supporters who have given the team magnificent backing up and down the country all season long.

"Mike and I will sit down with Alan this week to discuss how the Club moves forward again, and I hope to be able to say more to our supporters later this week."

Thanks.

NEWCASTLE United Managing Director Derek Llambias has been reflecting on the Club's relegation from the Premier League.

Mr Llambias said: "Being relegated from the Premier League is a huge disappointment for everyone involved with Newcastle United.

"We are all hurting and I feel desperately sorry for everyone associated with Newcastle United; for Mike, who has invested heavily in the Club, and for all the supporters who have given the team magnificent backing up and down the country all season long.

"Mike and I will sit down with Alan this week to discuss how the Club moves forward again, and I hope to be able to say more to our supporters later this week."

Thanks.

Sums Derek up really.

So the troll speaks a rare word or two. Bit late like but I just wish this nightmare would end and Ashley and his cronies would all piss off and leave the club in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanks.

Sums Derek up really.

To be fair, it's impressive he's managed a statement at all with Ashley's cock clearly lodged down his throat.

Thanks.

Sums Derek up really.

To be fair, it's impressive he's managed a statement at all with Ashley's cock clearly lodged down his throat.

It's amazing such a brilliantly thought out and worded statement has taken 5 hours to surface.

Thanks.

Oh that's all right then, as long as it's a huge disappointment (understatement of the fucking century dipshit), and you feel sorry for fat bastard Mike then it's alright.

I can't stand this fucking twat. One of the most destructive appointments the club has ever made.

I know this comes across as very picky and pointing out negatives for the sake of it... but these statements are worded precisely with specific intentions. Llambias has put his mate above the fans in the pecking order, and it sums up the little circle of cretins we have running the club.

I know, i know... it all sounds very conspiracy.

You'll never top this beauty though.

"Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Alan Shearer has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone."

[/Freddy]

Any decent fucking chairman would come out and rally the fans, things like "we will do what we can to get back up" etc etc. Instead this cunt comes out and states the obvious, just fuck off already, im sick to death of this cunt.

I know this comes across as very picky and pointing out negatives for the sake of it... but these statements are worded precisely with specific intentions. Llambias has put his mate above the fans in the pecking order, and it sums up the little circle of cretins we have running the club.

I know, i know... it all sounds very conspiracy.

For him to pick out his boss like that suggests he should be offering his resignation for overseeing a shit job on his behalf.

Won't happen like.

Thanks.

Sums Derek up really.

lets see:

IN:

Barton 5.7m

Rozehnal 3m

Smith 6m

Enrique 6m

Faye 2m

Beye 2m

Gutierrez , what was the settlement fee again 5m?

Guthrie 2.5m

Coloccini 10m

Xisco 5.7m

Nolan 4m

Raylor 1m

--Total: 52.9m

Out:

Parker 7m

Dyer 6m

Luque 2m(?)

Solano + Pattison 1m(?)

Rozehnal 3m

Emre 4m(?)

Faye 2m

Milner 12m

Given 6m

N'Zogbia 6m

--Total: 49m

So roughly 4m net spent. I know he has  payed off a shitload of debt but 4m net spend on players in two years time is pathetic.