Gutless wankers

Mowen

Nicky Butt was the only person who came anywhere near us as the away fans today. Not one of the other fuckers came anywhere near to apologise. Even Steven Taylor didn't get within 50 yards. Absolute piss take, infuriated me more than the match.

Nicky Butt was the only person who came anywhere near us as the away fans today. Not one of the other fuckers came anywhere near to apologise. Even Steven Taylor didn't get within 50 yards. Absolute piss take, infuriated me more than the match.

Taylor was too busy on the ground crying.

At least we found out who actually gave a shit about the club today.

Duff was pretty devastated and he was one of the few trying (and has been for ages).  He may be overpaid and lacking the talent he had, but I don't doubt his heart.

Yep. He's one of the few that actually cares.

Taylor/Duff/Butt are probably the only three that actually really cared.

All of the others probably wanted to go down so they can get out of the club easily.

Guest prestonj1989

Coloccini went straight down the tunnel and gave us an applause from the other side of the pitch  :angry:

Why should we expect anything different from them

If we'd had a strong character like Joey Barton in the team all season we would have easily stayed up. Not just because he's our best midfielder, but because certain twats in the team wouldn't have been so happy staying in their comfort zone on the pitch

Butt has more reason to apologise than most tbf.

Why exactly does he have to apologise ,he is finished at premier league level but he tries his hardest so why get on his back ffs .

Butt has more reason to apologise than most tbf.

Why exactly does he have to apologise ,he is finished at premier league level but he tries his hardest so why get on his back ffs .

how do you know he tries his hardest? He's been beyond woeful all season

Guest Magpiecn

I have to say I've been wondering for a while why the blame is pushed towards certain players such as butt and duff. They certainly haven't been anywhere near our worst performers in recent weeks (duff especially). I think it's a typical fan mentality to think that none of the players care, but duff, butt, taylor, martins, and potentially owen have all showed that they do in recent weeks.

I think thats because they get high salaries,so they easily become the targets of blame.

Guest neesy111

the only 1 i feel sorry for is steven taylor and maybe beye

the rest of them can fuck off and die hopfully a painful death

there's a recession going on with 1000's of ppl losing their jobs and these players getting paid up to £120k a week, makes me actual sick especially since i'm struggling to find a job currently

I personally think that they have all played to the best of their abilities over the last few weeks / months, but it unfortunately hasn't been good enough (please take owen out of my list, I meant viduka)

I would have no problem with that if they weren't being paid better wages than most of the teams above them. A bunch of charlatans most of them.