Derby

Nottm Forest

Barnsley

Plymouth

Leicester

Peterborough

Scunthorpe

:indi: :indi: :indi:

Out of those...I reckon Brom, both the sheffs, reading, watford, qpr, palace (on my doorstep), forest, derby, plymouth, leicester and maybe cov. Fucking bring it on!

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Dave, probably been said elsewhere but are you getting married on play-off final day or the day after? Brave booking.

Dave, probably been said elsewhere but are you getting married on play-off final day or the day after? Brave booking.

Haha, we were discussing this today. The wedding's not actually until the evening though so I should be alright. Hopefully we'll get automatic promotion so it won't matter. ;)

Guest Heneage

I honestly dont know where most of those teams are based in England, will have to get their locations into Google maps before I decide which ones ill try to go to.

On the plus side Decky we won't be playing Sunderland.  :thup:

I honestly dont know where most of those teams are based in England, will have to get their locations into Google maps before I decide which ones ill try to go to.

On the plus side Decky we won't be playing Sunderland.  :thup:

Have to say, I wouldnt mind us playing them, what with that meaning we would be in the Premier League an all.

I'll go to as many as I can, probably around 10, but that'll be dictated by date rather than team.  I'd like to go to the obscure ones, the sort of teams I never expected to be visiting.  Unfortunately I can't go to any games, home or away, til mid September.

Haha, we were discussing this today. The wedding's not actually until the evening though so I should be alright. Hopefully we'll get automatic promotion so it won't matter. ;)

Wedding days are fucking carnage. You'll be lucky to hear the fucking thing.

I'll be looking to get to (as a minimum):

West Brom

Middlesbrough

Sheff Utd or Burnley

Reading

Preston

Cardiff

Swansea

Ipswich

Bristol City

QPR

Sheff Wed

Watford

Doncaster

Crystal Palace

Blackpool

Coventry

Derby

Nottm Forest

Barnsley

Plymouth

Leicester

Peterborough

Scunthorpe

:indi: :indi: :indi:

Might not make it to all of them but I definitely try. Plymouth for you lot, btw. :lol:

At least we can still go down to Middlesbrough and give them non stop abuse for 90 minutes. One of my favourite away days, not for the place, the ground, but simpy due to the amount of abuse we give them.

With my parents being based in Nottinghamshire I get to go to:

Sheff Wed

Donny

Sheff U/Burnley

Derby

Forest

Barnsley

Scunny

Posh (My housemate is a posh fan, so we are going to both games)

Leicester

:thup:

Intending to go to loads, a lot more than this season (4), but definitely Notts Forest (stepsister lives there & supports them so will no doubt make a day of it with my dad & stepmam) and Preston (mate who we go to matches with went to Uni there and has promised us it's a good night out..)

gonna get to as many as possible, i cant even really afford my season ticket but i'm 100% renewing, i'll find a way. I'll definitely be at Forest as one of my closest mates is a life long supporter and we've waited ten years for the teams to play each other. i'll go to scunthorpe just for the comedy and blackpool so i can stay the night and go to the tache, one of the finest rock clubs i've ever been to.

Guest toonlass

Middlesbrough

Sheff Utd or Burnley

Preston

Sheff Wed

Doncaster

Blackpool

Nottm Forest

Barnsley

Scunthorpe

And whoever the last away game is of the season. Knowing our luck it will be bloody Plymouth or something.