Friends/coworkers

oldtype

Idiot friend of mine left some jokey comments on my Facebook about us. Just deleted them and I don't think I'll be talking to him for a while now.

Why is it so hard for friends/coworkers/etc. to understand that this is not a fucking joke. I honestly haven't felt as worse as I have today in several years yet instead of offering comfort a lot of people think it's funny to rib me about how "shit the barcodes are" or how "we'll be sipping Coca Cola next year." It's particularly frustrating since most of my friends are Man United fans.

Times like this wish I was living in the city or at least back home where I know other people who support the club. I don't mind being miserable but  I could damn well use someone to be miserable WITH. I suppose that's what this forum is for  :sadnod:

Guest Heneage

I've got footy with a bunch of Mackems friday night. I can't "Delete" them without getting a life sentence.

Guest firetotheworks

Part and parcel of football man, just ignore it. They're in a privileged position, just look forward to being in the same position.

I have no problem with the messages I've gotten from Manure fans, or Arsenal fans etc. because they are geniunly better than us and I can accept that. However, when it's a Leeds fan it just boggles the mind. How can they mock someone that's dropped down a league, yet is still higher than them?

I've only one douche friend who messaged me saying 'hahaha' but he's a Spurs fan and we've always given each other shit so I expected that. Apart from him, every one else has been 'sorry dude :('.. even the Man Utd fans who know my hatred of their club have said that they're sorry.

Whatever people sing to wind us up and post on message boards, many are sad to see us go.  Several Villa fans came to me today before the game and said they really wished they weren't potentially sending us down, that we're a great club and Shearer's a great man.

None of my mates have but I see it on other people's facebook pages and the like..

Tend to be from girls and utter tosspots who know fuck all about football.

I'm sure a punch to the nose would put them in their place or possibly laugh at them when they experience a family tragedy for example.

Guest Gemmill

Oh noes!  Someone said something mean on Facebook.  You're gonna need a bigger pair of balls.

Guest defo

Idiot friend of mine left some jokey comments on my Facebook about us. Just deleted them and I don't think I'll be talking to him for a while now.

Why is it so hard for friends/coworkers/etc. to understand that this is not a f***ing joke. I honestly haven't felt as worse as I have today in several years yet instead of offering comfort a lot of people think it's funny to rib me about how "s*** the barcodes are" or how "we'll be sipping Coca Cola next year." It's particularly frustrating since most of my friends are Man United fans.

Times like this wish I was living in the city or at least back home where I know other people who support the club. I don't mind being miserable but  I could damn well use someone to be miserable WITH. I suppose that's what this forum is for  :sadnod:

I guess you need to ask yourself what you'd be doing if the tables were turned and it was Sunderland or Spurs who had been relegated. Would you be "offering comfort"?  :nope:

Next season hasn't even started yet and every week is going to be a chorus of "so it's scunthorpe this weekend is it?"etc.

Lots of hard times ahead, going to need broad shoulders, whining will only give them more ammunition

Guest Gemmill

A sheff U fan I know said he was " glad of the relegations" on facebook. I told him to die in a fire. :lol:

You might get a very early chance to rip the piss back if Burnley help out today.

Guest Gemmill

Oh noes!  Someone said something mean on Facebook.  You're gonna need a bigger pair of balls.

Good to see you come back to wind people up when their down. Can't help yourself can you?

:lol: Awww has someone been mean to you on Facebook too.  Pathetic whiny child.

Good to see you come back to wind people up when their down. Can't help yourself can you?

:lol: Awww has someone been mean to you on Facebook too.  Pathetic whiny child.

Child?

At least I'm not a troll ;)