admit it

Guest K9

I have never cried over football.

Can only imagine coming close to doing so if something shocks me. Yesterday was no surprise. Its been coming so I am surprised everyone wasnt mentally prepared for it,

EDIT : I was just fucking angry at the final whistle. I felt more like punching something than crying

For fucks sake lets have some perspective.

We are a shit run club who have got its just deserts. Anyone who couldn't see that relegation was a real threat is either blind or stupid. It has been coming since the Hall/Shepherd days.

Why would anyone cry about being relegated?

not that hard to swallow when we have been this shite. Wouldve been completely different if we didnt deserve it.

also, The tought that we may now get out of this mess helps. Stay positive! We'll be back for 2010/2011!

Guest toonlass

I cried at about 12.30am this morning. Just for a couple of minutes. It was strangely calm on the bus, but once I got in and had thought about it I did cry.

Guest Magpiecn

No tear,in fact I was very peace last night.May be that is because I had prepared it for months.But when I got up this morning,I found I still was not believeing that we've relegated.

I'm actually feeling physically sick today (Could have something to do with the enormous amount of Broon Ale I had last night though). But at the same this was something we all knew was gonna happen for a long time. The club is rotten to the core and hopefully Alan will get the answers he wants and needs from the men in suits to be able to continue his work.

Guest diddimz

Almost did, think the worst part was that at the pub, we had a fucking manc patting us on the back telling us it would be ok, nad that we will bounce back up again. A fucking manc trying to console us about being relegated.

Nah, it was a tough day yesterday and you can't help but feel down about it but I can't imagine ever crying over football. Did as a kid a few times, but as you get older you see there are so many worse things that can happen in life than your favourite football team get relegated.

I'll save my tears for those occasions.

For fucks sake lets have some perspective.

We are a shit run club who have got its just deserts. Anyone who couldn't see that relegation was a real threat is either blind or stupid. It has been coming since the Hall/Shepherd days.

Why would anyone cry about being relegated?

Very well said.