The Villa

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Another addition to my 'teams i like seeing get thrashed.' Their supporters parading banners revelling in our demise- Sob on the Tyne- being the most noticeable. Odd mentality really, if the roles were reversed i dont think anyone would give a monkeys about them going down.

Guest westamfan

Villa players at xmas were trying to hype up a title bid despite every mug punter knowing they fluked their way through every match

Shortly after they all agree they'll settled for 4th place

A few weeks later that doesn't look possible so they sacrificed Europe for 4th place

They lose their grips on 4th place and compete for 5th...which they fuck up again....

Cheering the relegation of Newcastle is all they had left. Result for them in the most minor of ways.

Two bob club.

Guest SJW150

Our demise seems to interest the rest of this country quite a lot,i know i could hardly care less when other teams go down wouldnt go to the trouble off writing a banner about them anyway

Guest fraser

Was commiserated with in a non-patronising way by many of them after the game walking back to the car; mind you, our fans excelled themselves and commanded respect.

Guest toonlass

Couldn't believe how many of them waited around for miles to stick their fingers up and give wanker signs to the busses leaving the area. For us not being a "big club" why should it have concerned them?

Couldn't believe how many of them waited around for miles to stick their fingers up and give wanker signs to the busses leaving the area. For us not being a "big club" why should it have concerned them?

i think it was more the waiting for the lap of honour, to be honest.

Another addition to my 'teams i like seeing get thrashed.' Their supporters parading banners revelling in our demise- Sob on the Tyne- being the most noticeable. Odd mentality really, if the roles were reversed i dont think anyone would give a monkeys about them going down.

I can't believe anyone is really shocked to see football supporters taking pleasure in the misfortune of other football supporters, like it is some kind of new thing which doesn't normally happen.

A Blues supporting fan was telling me the other day how much your lot were loving it when you relegated them the other year.

I can't believe anyone is really shocked to see football supporters taking pleasure in the misfortune of other football supporters, like it is some kind of new thing which doesn't normally happen.

A Blues supporting fan was telling me the other day how much your lot were loving it when you relegated them the other year.

You have a point, but I don't think Newcastle supporters would take along banners to celebrate, unless of course it was s********d.

You have a point, but I don't think Newcastle supporters would take along banners to celebrate, unless of course it was s********d.

Like I said the other day, the time to worry is when nobody really bats an eyelid.

Like if West Ham or another yoyo club had gone down.

Guest toonlass

Was something ironic written on that orange bedsheet. All we could see was Ant and Dec. I am presuming it was something as hilarious as the "Sob on the tyne" banner.

Was something ironic written on that orange bedsheet. All we could see was Ant and Dec. I am presuming it was something as hilarious as the "Sob on the tyne" banner.

No doubt the witty 'Toon Tanic' with that s********d & villa yin-yang badge thing.

Guest BooBoo

A bit of chanting is one thing, being enough of a sad mong though to bring along a banner is something else.

Pathetic really.

Highlight of the boring cunts' year. Its a sad indictment of the country's second largest city that their lives are that empty and boring that the fate of a north eastern football club inspires them to bring a shit attempt at humour (what else? the only joke in birmingham is the accent) on a banner.

That must have been a fucking tedious saturday but again, no surprise there when you live in the most boring city in the country.

Inspired by their own boredom tbh. Boring cunts.

Guest westamfan

Two bob club.

Coming from someone whose owner currently has a net worth of two bob, I'll take that as a joke.

Just think of how skint we'd be if we didn't let you have Reo Coker! How's he doing by the way?  :snod:

Guest BooBoo

Highlight of the boring cunts' year. Its a sad indictment of the country's second largest city that their lives are that empty and boring that the fate of a north eastern football club inspires them to bring a shit attempt at humour (what else? the only joke in birmingham is the accent) on a banner.

That must have been a fucking tedious saturday but again, no surprise there when you live in the most boring city in the country.

Inspired by their own boredom tbh. Boring cunts.

Nutshell.

"sent down by the mighty villa!!! on your way home!"

- Mate of mine, Villa supporter.

Fuck off man, we were sent down by 38 awful performances and an OWN GOAL in your game. They hardly sent us down but because they're the last game we had I'll never hear the end of it.

Guest BooBoo

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/saltergate/ant1.jpg

Sad bastards.

You expect shit like that from the mackems. Although to be fair both Birmingham and Sunderland are ignoramus filled dumps so a similar mentality is probably inevitable.