Milner, Duff, Harper, and Ranage have all

Skirge

Guest Ridzuan

If he doesnt want to do an TV interview,the least he could do is a written interview.Then we wouldnt have to listen to his voice.

I am not trying to score piint or pick faults, I am right though he is our Captain and we have not heard a word from him.

last week in the ronnygill before the palermo game i am 99% sure he did an interview with anal and said we had a relegation battle etc .

I am not trying to score piint or pick faults, I am right though he is our Captain and we have not heard a word from him.

last week in the ronnygill before the palermo game i am 99% sure he did an interview with anal and said we had a relegation battle etc .

Yes he did an interview then but he has not said a word since our defeat on Saturday.

He has a sore throat

Emre

It looks like everybody has some problem with their voice.

More like everyone has some problem with effort or ability.

Guest emre belezoglu

He has a sore throat

Emre

And no doubt youve got another knee/thigh injury?! tongue.gif

No it is my back unfortunatly.

I am very disappointed to be in your signiture. why is this so?

Emre

Yes hes got sore throat with shouting at the other useless t**ts around him, and I don't blame him after he was jeered last game. Yes he pulled out of a tackle but it was because he was battered a few minutes before. Making a decision to get hurt and probably put in the treatment room for weeks or make a tackle just to prove a point????? Let me see, what would you do??? Make the tackle and get taken off and the team is down to 10 men, or look HARD and please a few idiots??? Scotty has NOTHING to prove to us!!!! He optimise's what a Newcastle player should be, that's why he is captain and back in the England squad. You lot who jeered him should get a life!!! Under normal circumstances Scotty Parker would never pull out of a tackle, he must have been badly hurt and with all subs made there was no other option. I remember just recently when he was concussed and still wanted to play, he didn't know what day it was, you will not get anyone more committed, show some appreciation.

I have never said he is shit appart from how he played on Saturday, nor have I ever said he should be sold.

I have said thhat I think what he did on Saturday was 100% wrong, all he had to do was ignore it, he is our Captain and needs to show a bit more control. It was his team mates he needed to be having a go at not the fans.

Yes hes got sore throat with shouting at the other useless t**ts around him, and I don't blame him after he was jeered last game. Yes he pulled out of a tackle but it was because he was battered a few minutes before. Making a decision to get hurt and probably put in the treatment room for weeks or make a tackle just to prove a point????? Let me see, what would you do??? Make the tackle and get taken off and the team is down to 10 men, or look HARD and please a few idiots??? Scotty has NOTHING to prove to us!!!! He optimise's what a Newcastle player should be, that's why he is captain and back in the England squad. You lot who jeered him should get a life!!! Under normal circumstances Scotty Parker would never pull out of a tackle, he must have been badly hurt and with all subs made there was no other option. I remember just recently when he was concussed and still wanted to play, he didn't know what day it was, you will not get anyone more committed, show some appreciation.

You managed to put in words what I've been thinking this whole time when reading these ridiculous comments about Scotty being a liability etc. etc. Just can't believe how little some people know about football...

Damien Duff insists the players must take the blame for Newcastle United's woeful start to the Premiership season.

The Magpies slipped into the relegation zone after Saturday's home defeat to Sheffield United and have not won in seven league games.

Chairman Freddy Shepherd and manager Glenn Roeder have come in for criticism from the fans, with a demonstration held at St James' Park after the Blades defeat.

But Irish winger Duff believes it is the players who must shoulder the responsibility for the club's present plight.

"It's us players you can blame, no one else really," said Duff.

"We haven't got the biggest of squads and we are struggling with injuries.

"But with the players we had out on Saturday, we would still expect to win those type of games at St James' Park."

Reflecting on his own form, Duff admits he is disappointed to have scored only once in 13 appearances since his summer move from Chelsea.

He added: "They are not flowing at the minute, but I will keep working hard and hopefully they will come.

"But I am not worrying about myself, the most important thing is the team.

"It is a massive club, it is a special, special place and the fans deserve better. I just want to help the team get back to winning ways.

"Whether I have played an important part or not, we are second bottom of the league, so I am not thinking about myself.

"I just want to get back to winning ways as soon as possible. That is all I am thinking about."