Diouf arrested over 'wife assault'

Guest Ridzuan

Guest Ridzuan
Bolton striker El-Hadji Diouf has been arrested over allegations that he beat up his wife at their home in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The 25-year-old Senegal international was held by police following reports of an assault on Sunday, November 5.

It was reported that the Premiership striker's wife, Valerie, called the police after it was said she suffered a cut lip.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "Police were called to an address in Bolton at 6.45am on November 5 following reports of an assault.

"Officers arrested a 25-year-old man on suspicion of committing assault.

"He has since been bailed pending further inquiries to appear at a police station tomorrow (Wednesday)."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1664081,00.html

If only he had assaulted his wife earlier,we wouldnt have lost against Bolton.

he is a whining little bitch, who doens't have the bollocks to play proper football, and i am in no way surprised that he hits girls - and i suspect that most women would actually be a lot tougher than him as well.... shame she didn't kick the shit out of him!

It pisses me off that Allardyce has stood by him all the times before. I guess he wouldnt dream kicking out a rather talented player who dives, cheats, spits, and thinks all other players and fans are scum to be spat at... as long as you get the 3 points at the end of the day, who cares ey Sam?

I'd have torn up his contract a long time ago.

Bolton striker El-Hadji Diouf has been arrested over allegations that he beat up his wife at their home in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The 25-year-old Senegal international was held by police following reports of an assault on Sunday, November 5.

It was reported that the Premiership striker's wife, Valerie, called the police after it was said she suffered a cut lip.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "Police were called to an address in Bolton at 6.45am on November 5 following reports of an assault.

"Officers arrested a 25-year-old man on suspicion of committing assault.

"He has since been bailed pending further inquiries to appear at a police station tomorrow (Wednesday)."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1664081,00.html

If only he had assaulted his wife earlier,we wouldnt have lost against Bolton.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gold tbh

"Why won't you come on over, Valerie? der ner ner ner ner nerrrrrrr Valerieeeeeeee"

Diouf is the biggest cunt in the world.  Bigger than Saddam or Osama.

Guest Action Verb

Little **** was on SSN the other day saying he loves getting booed because no-one boos bad players.  Err, Robbie Savage?

What's your point?

Little **** was on SSN the other day saying he loves getting booed because no-one boos bad players.  Err, Robbie Savage?

What's your point?

That he's a twat and so is Robbie Savage and that Robbie Savage is not excellent at the game of football (also known as association football or soccer),  a team sport played between two teams in which each of these teams have 11 players. Soccer is widely considered to be the most popular sport in the world. It is a ball game played on a rectangular grass field.