Why is it...

Cajun

Society in Britain is split into two groups.

Intelligent, hard workers with a good social network and strong moral upbringing from parents, who also teach them to eat healthily, not smoke etc.

Thick layabouts who give their children no morals, and dont bother to feed them properly, smoke in their childrens faces etc etc. Because of this poor lifestyle, people stupid enough to have these problems and appear on Jeremy Kyle are all ugly.

The social gap is getting worse, and the groups arent intermingling. It takes a very exceptional and resilient youngster to break free of the inferior group to the superior group and subsequently intermingle.

Sociologists and evolutionists reckon that we will see two races of humans in 10,000 years - a superhuman, and a neanderthal race.

Sociologists and evolutionists reckon that we will see two races of humans in 10,000 years - a superhuman, and a neanderthal race.

Maybe it will take 10,000 years for the superhum race but some people I have seen and heard around we aren't that far from the neanderthal being back!

Intelligent, hard workers with a good social network and strong moral upbringing from parents, who also teach them to eat healthily, not smoke etc.

Thick layabouts who give their children no morals, and dont bother to feed them properly, smoke in their childrens faces etc etc. Because of this poor lifestyle, people stupid enough to have these problems and appear on Jeremy Kyle are all ugly.

The social gap is getting worse, and the groups arent intermingling. It takes a very exceptional and resilient youngster to break free of the inferior group to the superior group and subsequently intermingle.

A gross over-simplification from a gross simpleton  tongue.gif

;)

Maybe it will take 10,000 years for the superhum race but some people I have seen and heard around we aren't that far from the neanderthal being back!

Oogga booga... Aye i agree.. I live in leadgate ffs, you see them types everywhere.. Mostly in council houses.. I'm in no way saying that everyone in council houses are like that.. just the vast majority that i see.. Especially them slappers standing in the doorway with a can in hand screaming at the bairn "fucking get in here now ya little cunt" etc.. Boils me piss that like.

By the way, it was one scientist who came up with that theory about the human race splitting into two parts in the near future. And that was for a programme commissioned by the cable channel Bravo.  :lol:

I actually think your correct. It's more down to what we percieve as ugly though. I believe charvers are ugly, most of the people that go on there are charvas, that's why i think they are ugly. Charvas, as we all know, were brought up incorrectly there for crave attention. The clothes, the act and morals are all fake in an attempt to have a point in this world. Natually they argue with one another and use national television programmes as a perfect way of seeking more attention.

I have to say they though, there are an occasional good looking one.

Some of the richest entrpeneurs on the planet came from some of the poorest backgrounds FACT.

George Soros for one...Hungarian immigrant to the U.K. back in the 50's. Now manages one of the biggest hedge funds in the world. Started by selling postcards on the beach in Wales.