Pre-season friendlies now all confirmed - see Championship guide sticky

James

So who's that then?

Leeds

Darlo

Huddersfield

Dundee

Surely the club could arrange one big game at home?

They have its Leeds did you miss that massive "you'll be amazed" announcement

Fucking hell, only just realised that Leeds is a home game. Is that the best they could do?

Guest toonlass

Also - play Blyth Spartans on August 4th, to celebrate 100 years of football at Croft Park. Might try and get along to that one. :)

Is this one confirmed cos I might just gan to that one.

Don't worry, Hughton will be there to make training really excellent and competitive.

There's a real probability that this fool will be taking us into pre season training, I didn't think anyone at the club was stupid enough to alows this man to manage the club again, for any period of time, but they continue to prove me wrong with further acts of idiocy.

Don't worry, Hughton will be there to make training really excellent and competitive.

There's a real probability that this fool will be taking us into pre season training, I didn't think anyone at the club was stupid enough to alows this man to manage the club again, for any period of time, but they continue to prove me wrong with further acts of idiocy.

He's clearly a good coach, and I do feel sorry for him the way he's been tasked with being caretaker manager - he clearly would rather be coaching. But after his two rather naff caretaker spells it's kind of obvious to even the most dim-witted individual that allowing him to run training and pick the team is a shit idea

Guest deporik

I notice .cock says the Leeds game is the only home friendly of the summer. So I imagine we're going abroad for a couple too.

Maybe still going to that La Coruna tournament.

Don't think it'll be happening mate. You start the Championship on the 8th and the tournament in La Coruna will probably be on either that weekend or the next. A.Madrid are confirmed for the tournament and they're in England on the first weekend of August, so can't see how you'll be able to play this year.

It will be interesting to see what the deals with Xisco and Colo had linked to them because I know when Bayern signed Makaay from us, they agreed they'd play a Teresa Herrera tournament or pay 500k and had to cough up in the end.

You've had enough of our fecking money as it is. We want some footballers in return.

The goods were fine when they left. I guess you could blame Royal Mail if they weren't in full working order when they got to you. Does Joe Kinnear have a part time there?

Guest Heneage

Hughton's the only manager we've had this season who hasn't given a f*** about the politics of the club, so i guess i raise my hat to him for that.

I'd imagine the money's he on he couldn't give a fudge a job's a job. In his short stint as manager seemed to have no tactical ability what so ever.

I notice .cock says the Leeds game is the only home friendly of the summer. So I imagine we're going abroad for a couple too.

Maybe still going to that La Coruna tournament.

Don't think it'll be happening mate. You start the Championship on the 8th and the tournament in La Coruna will probably be on either that weekend or the next. A.Madrid are confirmed for the tournament and they're in England on the first weekend of August, so can't see how you'll be able to play this year.

It will be interesting to see what the deals with Xisco and Colo had linked to them because I know when Bayern signed Makaay from us, they agreed they'd play a Teresa Herrera tournament or pay 500k and had to cough up in the end.

You've had enough of our fecking money as it is. We want some footballers in return.

The goods were fine when they left. I guess you could blame Royal Mail if they weren't in full working order when they got to you. Does Joe Kinnear have a part time there?

Having seen them here I do find it hard to believe they were really in full working order when they left. Maybe having a heart transplant upon leaving is some sort of criteria.

really hope the 1 v Portadown is true. would love to go it.

Do you live local to there like? I know a few people who live there and they're quite excited at the prospect too.

really hope the 1 v Portadown is true. would love to go it.

Do you live local to there like? I know a few people who live there and they're quite excited at the prospect too.

i live a couple of hours away just lol

FC Utrecht carries against the English Newcastle United

20-06-2009

FC Utrecht start next Saturday like any preparation with his first training match against regioteam. Early July will start a training camp in Hoenderloo. But every year is again the question of what will be the opening match which can be visited for free by the loyal season holders. This year it's likely that the opening match played against the English Newcastle United. It is also envisaged that FC Utrecht also performs well against a Turkish club whose name is not yet known. In this way also affects Utrecht opponents size and the pressure hose Zaan up. The dates of the training competitions are published as soon as possible on this website.