Queens Park Rangers

Reading

Scunthorpe United

Sheffield United

Sheffield Wednesday

Swansea City

Watford

West Bromwich Albion

Click here to see the locations of all these clubs on Google Maps.

Key dates

17/06/09 - Fixtures released at 10am

01/07/09 - Pre-season training begins

08/08/09 - Opening day of Championship season

02/05/10 - Championship season ends

22/05/10 - Championship Playoff Final

Pre-season friendlies

11/07/09 - Shamrock Rovers (a) (kick-off 3.00pm)

18/07/09 - Darlington FC (a) (kick-off 12:30pm)

21/07/09 - Huddersfield Town (a) (kick-off 7:45pm)

25/07/09 - Leyton Orient (a) (kick-off 3.00pm)

26/07/09 - FC Utrecht (a) (kick-off 1.30pm) Game cancelled at request of FA.

29/07/09 - Leeds United (h) (kick-off 7:45pm)

02/08/09 - Dundee United (a) (kick-off 3.00pm)

Television coverage

• Sky Sports have rights to show 65 live Football League games this upcoming season, including an unspecified number of Championship games and the Championship playoffs. They also have match highlights. Setanta have no coverage of the Championship.
  • The BBC have rights to show 10 live Championship games this upcoming season plus match highlights. This takes over from ITV, who no longer have any coverage.
  • The BBC also have rights to show match highlights via the BBC Sport website.
  • Last season's live coverage included 5.20pm Saturday and 1.15pm Sunday kickoffs, so don't assume all games will now be 3.00pm Saturday.
  • Overseas coverage is likely to be very sketchy, fans should check with their local providers. Click here for rough details.

Away allocations and ticket prices

Click here for a rough idea of ticketing allocations and pricing. This will be obviously be subject to change for the new season.

Other info

• International breaks are as per the Premier League.
  • Ourselves and Middlesbrough have been given a bye for round one of the Carling Cup and will therefore enter in the second round as last year.
  • We will enter the FA Cup in the third round as previously.
  • Fixture lists are still copyrighted by Football DataCo as per the Premier League, and as such continue to be strictly forbidden on the forum.
  • Forum rules regarding illegal streams, football clips and other copyrighted material still apply.

I'll add more to this as and when required.

Shoukld probably be mentioned, I think the 'MotdD' of the Championship is on a Sunday morning on ITV1

As has been mentioned on this board loads of times since Sunday and in the OP the BBC has highlights from next season.

Shoukld probably be mentioned, I think the 'MotdD' of the Championship is on a Sunday morning on ITV1

Fucking hell. :lol:

Not next year it isn't. Try actually READING the OP.

Guest WashyGeordie

Regarding ticket prices:

Barnsley - The normal allocation for away supporters is 2,000 tickets although, if demand requires it, then the whole of this stand can be allocated (6,000). Adults £20, OAP/Juvenile £12, Under 11's £6

Blackpool - 1,750. Adults £26, Seniors £20, Under 19's £18 Under 16's £15

Bristol City - 2,800. Adults £23, Over 65’s £18, Students & Under 16’s £13

Coventry City - 3,000. Adults: £23, Senior Citizen: £11, Junior £10.50.

Crystal Palace - 2,000. £30 (B £25) (C £20), Concessions £18 (B £15) (C £12)

Derby County - 3,100. Adults Price Range: £33 - £22, Over 60's and Under 21's: £20 - £13, Under 16's: £17 - £8.

Doncaster Rovers - 3,344. Adults £20, Concessions £14, Under 16's £13 Under 11's £5.

Ipswich Town - 1,900 away supporters can be accommodated (or according to some - crammed in). 400 of seats are sold by the club as 'premium seats' as they are more centrally located. If demand requires it then an additional 400 seats can also be made available in the lower tier of this stand.

Cobbold Stand (Upper Centre): Adults £33.50, Concessions £22, Under 16's £10

Cobbold Stand (Upper Wings): Adults £28, Concessions £19.50, Under 16's £10

Cobbold Stand (Lower Tier): Adults: £24, Concessions £16.50, Under 16's: £7

Nottingham Forrest - 4,750. Adults £20-£30, Senior Citizens £15-£22, Under 18's: £12, Under 12's: £6.

Plymouth Argyle - The normal allocation for this end is 1,300 seats, although this can be increased to 2,022. Adults £24, Concessions £16, Under 18's £7.

Preston North End - Normally the allocation for away fans is approximately half of this stand (3,000 seats) and it is shared with home supporters. However for teams with a large away support, then the whole end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 6,000. Adults £20, OAP's/Under 21's £12, Under 16's £5, Under 8's Free

QPR - Away fans are situated in the upper tier of the School End, where around 1,200 fans can be accommodated. If demand requires it then the lower tier can also be allocated, increasing the number of places available to about 2,500.

Adults £30, Over 60's £20, Under 21's £20, Under 16's £20.

Reading - 4,300 can be accommodated although the normal allocation is 2,100. Adults £26, Over 65's & Under 21's £18, Under 16's £13.

Sheff Utd - 3,000. Adults £26 (£10), Concessions £18 (£5).

Sheff Wed - Away fans are normally placed in the upper tier of the West Stand (the Leppings Lane) end of the ground, where up to 3,700 away supporters can be accommodated. If there is a particularly large following (or for an FA Cup Tie) then the corner described above may also be made available, plus the lower tier of the West Stand. This can take the allocation up to 8,000. Adults £23, Concessions £13

Swansea City - 3,500. Adults £23, Senior Citizens £13, Under 16's £10.

Watford - 2,200.

Category A matches: £35 adults, £15 concessions

Category B matches: £23 adults, £13 concessions, Under 16's £10

Category C matches: £10 adults, £10 concessions, Under 16's £10

Leicester City - 3.000. Adults £23 Over 60's £21, Under 22's & Students £15, Under 16's £10, Under 12's £5, Under 8's

Peterborough United - Just under 4,000 away fans can be accommodated in the Moyes Terrace, with a further 800 seats being made available to away fans in the Main (North) Stand. Main (North) Stand A Wing Seating - Adults £20, Over 60's/Students £12, Under 16's £9, Under 10's Free*

Moyes Terrace: Adults £15, Over 60's/Students £12, Under 16's £9

Scunthorpe United - 1,650. Adults £19 (£18), Over 60's/Under 21's £12 (£11), Under 16's £7 (£6)

Watford have categorised matches in the fizzy pop????????Wankers.

I didn't know that. I know that the tickets I bought for the Chelsea cup game were £20 for an adult, so I don't think they'd usually be more than that except on matchdays themselves where they're £25. This is from what I remember this season though. Not that I'd know for certain, I've got a season ticket so don't buy tickets individually.

Watford have categorised matches in the fizzy pop????????Wankers.

I didn't know that. I know that the tickets I bought for the Chelsea cup game were £20 for an adult, so I don't think they'd usually be more than that except on matchdays themselves where they're £25. This is from what I remember this season though. Not that I'd know for certain, I've got a season ticket so don't buy tickets individually.

Its a sad system full stop but to do it in the Championship beggars belief tbh. GG...if they indeed do,do it.

Guest WashyGeordie

Wasn't my job for the prices btw, so i dunno how accurate, i just copied and pasted it from TU.  :angel:

You may want to get the pay on the day data up front as well, for example at Swansea there has been no pay on the day since we moved to the Liberty, tickets must be bought up front.