pc help needed

Guest paddy

fellas i need help!! blueconfused.gif  my power supply fried the other nght so i wandered on down to my nearest comp shop and parted with some  hard earded pennys, i have since fitted it and when i come to fire it up everything seems fine, apart from my screen, it has a stand by orange light which is on but it does not seem to kickinto action,  so i have had to sort the troubleandstrifes laptop for t'internet bluelaugh.gif so the reason i have not been on much is because she has been here bluewink.gif  anyway help would be greatly appriciated

cheers cockle

Is everything plugged in correctly (including inside the computer)?

Inside the computer, are the graphics card and RAM sticks securely seated?

Do you hear a beep when the computer is first switched on?

Threadjack - how come there's been no comments on my 'idea' threads? bluecry.gif

I think there's only Phil who can deal with that sort of thing, since he's kinda like the "main" admin. He's not online much nowadays, so you'll just have to have a little patience.

I think they're both good ideas though. Although, they're undoubtedly second priority at the moment, behind my "banana man" and "serious wink" smileys being added ;)

I think they're both good ideas though. Although, they're undoubtedly second priority at the moment, behind my "banana man" and "serious wink" smileys being added ;)

Don't think so - you're talking to the man who directed you to that lovely avatar of yours...  bluewink.gif

ahem!! back on track guys!! 

still not working when i turn it off and on again i get a box saying'rgb no input signal'  doing my knaper  now