do you believe there is a takeover imminent?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest emre belezoglu

I doubt it. I spoke to Fred yesterday and he wants to stay. I'll update you when I hear anything new.

Emre

Guest Sam04je

I doubt it. I spoke to Fred yesterday and he wants to stay. I'll update you when I hear anything new.

Emre

Arnt you ment to be out trainning, trying to win us something?

Guest emre belezoglu

Emre

Arnt you ment to be out trainning, trying to win us something?

No, I have been excused due to injury. I have a slight niggle in my back.

Emre

Guest emre belezoglu

What's your favourite brand of porridge, Emre?

Tesco value. Very tasty,

Emre

...and there's me thinking you'd be eating something Turkish for breakfast like a big cahoona burger.

Well I used to a few years back, but now I follow Glen Roeders healthy eating regime in association with Jamie Oliver

Tesco value. Very tasty,

Emre

...and there's me thinking you'd be eating something Turkish for breakfast like a big cahoona burger.

Well I used to a few years back, but now I follow Glen Roeders healthy eating regime in association with Jamie Oliver

:lol: :lol:  I'm told the big cahoona is one tasty burger, is that right?

Tesco value. Very tasty,

Emre

Healthy eating regime? Does that include Ramage pigging out on Pizza deliveries. :wink:

Guest pont-toon

answer the question ****

dont know about imminent but the signs are there that somethings about to happen - lets hope so eh - if you look at the stats from the stock exchange the share price has nearly doubled since summer - and the number of shares changing hands has increased considerably also - from an average of £250k in value per month to £1.25million per month in both Aug & Sept . The monthly stats for Oct are not out yet but there has been regularly £200k per day worth of shares changing hands - even today £350k in value was traded.

whats for sure is a change in leadership/direction is needed - surely belgravia cant be any worse than the curent incumbent ?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Is Emre HTT's arch nemesis?

liking the fact that he thinks if he signs off each post as 'Emre' it might be more convincing  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

answer the question ****

dont know about imminent but the signs are there that somethings about to happen - lets hope so eh - if you look at the stats from the stock exchange the share price has nearly doubled since summer - and the number of shares changing hands has increased considerably also - from an average of £250k in value per month to £1.25million per month in both Aug & Sept . The monthly stats for Oct are not out yet but there has been regularly £200k per day worth of shares changing hands - even today £350k in value was traded.

whats for sure is a change in leadership/direction is needed - surely belgravia cant be any worse than the curent incumbent ?

shares will always trade on speculation, expecially as Hall was announcing interest in his shares in the summer.