I've had enough

mozy

This club really is starting to annoy me and im afraid some of our fans aren't immune from that.

I don't understand how people can still think were a massive club when we have just been relegated.

FACE IT PEOPLE, WE AREN'T A MASSIVE CLUB ANYMORE.

:colo:

Guest Phil K

As a club, no

Potential, however doesn't diminish

If they ever managed to get it right, this place WOULD be a goldmine.

However it would take foresight, instead of the foreskins we've had for the past 10 years....

Just speaking to other fans and them still thinking we are a massive club who can still attract class players.

We need to wake up and realise that we are going to have to sign players like Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton.

Just speaking to other fans and them still thinking we are a massive club who can still attract class players.

We need to wake up and realise that we are going to have to sign players like Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton.

We're a massive club in the championship

So what? We are still a massive club, just one that's going through some really bad times. Is that so hard to grasp?

Guest Phil K

So what? We are still a

massive club, just one that's going through some really bad times. Is that so hard to grasp?

A big club run by pillocks as we have been makes me think we are a modern version of the 1st world war Tommy Atkins (Tommies)

As the German general Max Hoffman said in a conversation with Gen Ludendorff - "The British tommies are lions led by donkeys"

Isn't this just like we are now ?

The great and loyal fans represented by, and run by, DONKEYS ?

Shouldn't this be our rallying cry ?

Beans AND cheese on toast is a f***ing revelation.

My wife has cheese and jam on her hot cross buns

Yuk

Beans and cheese on toast sounds as awful.

Could be wrong though

SHould you be telling us this  :kasper:

Guest Phil K

Beans AND cheese on toast is a f***ing revelation.

My wife has cheese and jam on her hot cross buns

Yuk

Beans and cheese on toast sounds as awful.

Could be wrong though

SHould you be telling us this  :kasper:

Dirty minded sod.... :kasper: O0

So using your logic Juventus were a small-time-Charlie-club when they were relegated?

Whats your point that we are still a big club - our league finishes/division/players/prospects are anything but big time?  Juventus is the biggest team in Italy we dont really compare to that to be honest.