From the Horse's Mouth

Golfmag

I bumped into someone at a golf tournament today who was right at the heart of our club until six games (that's the clue) into this season. No names as he has previously given me a lot of accurate info and is a much nicer bloke that his reputaion might suggest. Stuff he told me tonight:

- Prior to the Keegan's appointment, Harry Rednapp had actually signed a written Heads of Terms (initial contract) on a four-year deal.

- Prior to Kinner's appointment, Venables had agreed to come but big Mike would only give him a contract for FOUR weeks.

- Appointing Kinnear was a disaster.

- Freddie S was indeed in toon yesterday as part of the interested consortium.

- Big Mike doesn't want to bankroll the club next season.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

- Appointing Kinnear was a disaster.

Thanks for this incredibly illuminating piece of information you horrendous philistine.

- Prior to Kinner's appointment, Venables had agreed to come but big Mike would only give him a contract for FOUR weeks.

what a fucking tool. great way to try and save money Mike.

So he just decided to give Kinnear a better one instead? What a tard.

Cheers. The bit about Shepherd worries and intrigues me at the same time.

For some reason you post gives me visions of Shepherd being paraded around St James' being carried on a four poster bed being fed grapes by one sexy concubine and the other mopping his brow with a Newcastle shirt saying Baggio 10 on it. Fuck I hope my son sleeps tonight I think the lack of sleep is effecting me in strange ways.

what a fucking tool. great way to try and save money Mike.

So he just decided to give Kinnear a better one instead? What a tard.

it wasnt until later on, january iirc, that kinnear was offered a longer contract.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Terry Mac then....

Na, it will be from Tony Jimenez.

Jiminez left 9 games into the season

Now that is very interesting if true!

We're all those games actual games though? I've heard 3 of them weren't

Guest firetotheworks

For some reason you post gives me visions of Shepherd being paraded around St James' being carried on a four poster bed being fed grapes by one sexy concubine and the other mopping his brow with a Newcastle shirt saying Baggio 10 on it. f*** I hope my son sleeps tonight I think the lack of sleep is effecting me in strange ways.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g107/greatamericantaliban/Hedonismbot-1.jpg

'I APOLOGIIIIISE FOR NOTHING'

For some reason you post gives me visions of Shepherd being paraded around St James' being carried on a four poster bed being fed grapes by one sexy concubine and the other mopping his brow with a Newcastle shirt saying Baggio 10 on it. f*** I hope my son sleeps tonight I think the lack of sleep is effecting me in strange ways.

Sorry for this horrendous bit of second-rate name dropping, but I still remember being ocmpletely astonished at having to sit next to Doug Ellis for the pre-match lunch in the BR because our Freddie did not have the manners to sit to have lunch with the Aston Villa Chairman. He spent the entire meal sitting all by himself at another table with that horrendous agent he son worked for. The embarrasment was excruciating. Just in think we think he is a better bet than big Mike. ps will prob delete this post sooner rather than later, just in case.