Loans.

Parky

if chelsea would let him go, michael mancienne. but its unlikely.

ideally, jack wilshere, aaron ramsey, fabio, llajic, welbeck, dos santos, gunter, ched evans or jose baxter....but that might be aiming a bit high.

theres always that stevie gerrard fella

I reckon we should be loaning out Barry Bannan and Marc Albrighton, both of whom look incredibly promising.

Bannan spent the last few months of the season at Derby, and did very well.

Would rather we stayed away from them unless they are with a view to a permanent deal.

We should be using this season to build a young hungry team whcih will develop at Newcastle, promotion as champions with a build up of momentum then unleash them on the Premier League.

We've had enough personnel changes without going through a season with temps in the team

Bouzazza.

Hameur time from Mars?  :lol: He's one-dimensional. He was quite good for us, but is a disloyal cunt, would fit in with your current squad tbh.

Jack Cork is pretty decent, but I want him for us again.

Would rather we stayed away from them unless they are with a view to a permanent deal.

We should be using this season to build a young hungry team whcih will develop at Newcastle, promotion as champions with a build up of momentum then unleash them on the Premier League.

We've had enough personnel changes without going through a season with temps in the team

We need all the help we can get to try to get promotion in our first season in the Championship. I'll take any favours going. This isn't like when we loaned Rossi off Man U (helping a competitor's player get experience). The fact is we will probably need to bring in quite a few players. Loans are probably easier to do compared to purchases. Getting promotion is all that matters. If we lose a few players who helped us get promotion it doesn't matter. We can worry about that then.