Chelsea win FA Cup after 2 - 1 win over Everton

Keefaz

having to choose between watching it on Setanta or ITV is like being forced to pick having AIDs or being forced to jump from a 300ft tall building.

Haha couldnt agree more mate. I put SS1 on and then BBC before I realised that it was on neither.

Whilst on the subject of Shitanta I rang them last week to cancel my subscription and was offered a discounted deal to stay with them. Firstly they offered me it for £9.99 a month instead of the £12.99 I was paying and when I said no they offered me it for £3.33 per month, saving me nearly a tenner which I accepted.

Might be worth a try for anyone who's still paying full price :)

I'm looking forward to it, actually. I really hope everton win, hate chelsea (and drogba) for their antics after the barcelona game.

And I hope howard webb fucks it up big time and gets slaughtered for it.

having to choose between watching it on Setanta or ITV is like being forced to pick having AIDs or being forced to jump from a 300ft tall building.

Haha couldnt agree more mate. I put SS1 on and then BBC before I realised that it was on neither.

Whilst on the subject of Shitanta I rang them last week to cancel my subscription and was offered a discounted deal to stay with them. Firstly they offered me it for £9.99 a month instead of the £12.99 I was paying and when I said no they offered me it for £3.33 per month, saving me nearly a tenner which I accepted.

Might be worth a try for anyone who's still paying full price :)

:lol:

ITV HD wins the fight for me.

ITV HD wins the fight for me.

Is ITV HD on Sky HD yet or not?

I'd rather Barcelona win it tbh.

I'm sorry..but everton don't play anywhere near like Barecelona.

but we do. :aww:

I want Everton to win because I hate Chelsea and because I can't wait to see Neil's reaction if they do.

Although, Jonny Hall is spot on, this is nailed on to be a 2-0 dullard Chelsea stroll, unfortunately. :(

Christ and here's me thinking in 2 attempts their full strength side hadn't scored against us.

1-0 Chelsea AET, dodgy Drogba goal. IMO.

Christ and here's me thinking in 2 attempts their full strength side hadn't scored against us.

Nee offence like. I'd love a great game and an Everton win, but these days these games are always built up and then are huge let downs.

I just can't see anything but a scrappy Chelsea win.

1-0 Chelsea AET, dodgy Drogba goal. IMO.

The realist in me agrees.

My heart however says Cahill will bumble one in, in the last minute.

Thing is, despite what I said, I can see Chelsea scoring. I don't feel confident on their left wing, Malouda in form against Hibbert/Jacobsen; plus our middle 2 in midfield are gonna have to work their socks off keeping track of Lampard/Essien and trying to get forward themselves.

If we win this though, after the route to the final we've have, and without Yakubu, Arteta or Jagielka, our 3 best players arguably, then it'll be one of the most deserved FA Cups in modern times imo.