Chelsea win FA Cup after 2 - 1 win over Everton

Keefaz

Guest Stephen927

All game the ITV1 commentator has been calling Anelka "Nicola Anelka"  :angry:

WTF has happened to Malouda, I remember the beginning of this season we were linked with him and majority turned their noses up at him, including me.  :lol:

WTF has happened to Malouda, I remember the beginning of this season we were linked with him and majority turned their noses up at him, including me.  :lol:

The threat of playing for Newcastle was like sending a child delinquent to prison for a day.

The majority of football fans tend to be idiots.. it certainly isn't exclusive to Newcastle fans like the stereotype suggests.

When Everton were linked with Smith people their fans were saying on message boards that they could get the best out of him and that his Newcastle form was a bit of a 'blip'. Some said similar when we signed him. Malouda was brilliant before he went to Chelsea and after his first season he was worse than James Milner.

People were saying that Torres would be too flimsy and weak for the Premiership too.. end of the day we're nothing more than a bunch of armchair pundits.

Guest Phil K

I wanted Chelsea.

I got so fed up with the Man U fan-type arrogance coming from Everton fans.

Of course, an absolute ars*hole like Alan Parry being an Everton fan does tend to have an effect on a persons views.....

Dullest. Cup final. Ever. But we still won, so hey ho.

"We" ? ? ? ? ? ? ?