RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If it all kicks off in the Gulf and the US pile in over nuclear warheads, would we then be officially at war with the yanks?

:lol:

If Bush had still been in power there may have been a chance of that.

“Without any question my love and passion for my country has made me want to create a bridge and a good relationship between Iranian football and British football. With this I could be part of making Iranian football grow.”

What the hell's that mean?

“Without any question my love and passion for my country has made me want to create a bridge and a good relationship between Iranian football and British football. With this I could be part of making Iranian football grow.”

What the hell's that mean?

means he has 12 wives and needs a damn good reason to go to newcastle "on business"

I've only just spotted this forum today and have been following it religiously all day, and I just can't help but think we're being played here!  It would be great to think this is legitimate and we are in fact coming to an end of this crap, but looking at the facts, it doesn't look good!

Has the picture of Mahjoob doing the rounds actually been verified?

Heres to hoping that we wake up tomorrow morning to an actual takeover and Llambias' head on a spike outside St James'!

A new member posting and not just sneaking around :frantic:

I've only just spotted this forum today and have been following it religiously all day, and I just can't help but think we're being played here!  It would be great to think this is legitimate and we are in fact coming to an end of this crap, but looking at the facts, it doesn't look good!

Has the picture of Mahjoob doing the rounds actually been verified?

Heres to hoping that we wake up tomorrow morning to an actual takeover and Llambias' head on a spike outside St James'!

A new member posting and not just sneaking around :frantic:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm could be Iranian

Just Google Newsed his name and found this...

http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/2009-07-31/01324509306.shtml

Kevin - Keegan is expected to take Newcastle

。 Newcastle is expected to downgrade after the rebirth.  Newcastle general manager Derek -兰比亚斯 confirmed that the club is expected to usher in the new owner next week - the millionaire from Dubai Sirous Mahjoob.  Chelsea and Manchester City are in the rich become rich after injection, Newcastle would also like to take this opportunity to Nirvana Phoenix. Sirous Mahjoob。 According to "The Sun" reported, Sirous Mahjoob together despite Kevin England - Keegan's fans, once he became the new owner of Newcastle, Keegan will be expected to come to replace Alan - Alan Shearer, Newcastle's coach in charge .

did anyone see this article? sorry if posted

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/563375-exclusive-iranian-tycoon-speaks-on-newcastle-utd-deal

was alarmed when i read this part: "Mahjoob also said that one of his goals was to use Iranian players and coaches at Newcastle, and revealed that he has approached the ‘David Beckham of Iranian football', Ali Daei, with regards a coaching role at the club.

Ali Daei is a definite priority for coaching the Newcastle team for the first season,” he said. “Daei is one of my close friends and we have had short conversations together, although we haven’t had serious talks with regards to this. After we purchase the club we will talk with Daei in regards to his presence.”

does he meen manager, or just coaching?

If this is all indeed true, this guy could be just as bad as Ashley.. this whole 'doing this for football in Iran' and acquiring Iranian coaches and players wouldn't exactly be a positive step imo.

Lets not forget the vast majority of Iran hates westerners, so if we as fans voice disapproval of whats going on, they wouldn't give a shit and they certainly won't run and try sell the club on.

Just Google Newsed his name and found this...

http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/2009-07-31/01324509306.shtml

Kevin - Keegan is expected to take Newcastle

。 Newcastle is expected to downgrade after the rebirth.  Newcastle general manager Derek -兰比亚斯 confirmed that the club is expected to usher in the new owner next week - the millionaire from Dubai Sirous Mahjoob.  Chelsea and Manchester City are in the rich become rich after injection, Newcastle would also like to take this opportunity to Nirvana Phoenix. Sirous Mahjoob。 According to "The Sun" reported, Sirous Mahjoob together despite Kevin England - Keegan's fans, once he became the new owner of Newcastle, Keegan will be expected to come to replace Alan - Alan Shearer, Newcastle's coach in charge .

Did it try and convert arabic for cunt?

Guest Gemmill

Was it Iran or Iraq where the national team had the soles of their feet flogged for losing a game.  We could do with some of that shit at NUFC tbh - raffle it off to the fans and do it on the centre spot after the game.

Was it Iran or Iraq where the national team had the soles of their feet flogged for losing a game.  We could do with some of that shit at NUFC tbh - raffle it off to the fans and do it on the centre spot after the game.

Iraq i think, im sure it was Saddams son who ordered the flogging. Think it was when they were kicked out of the WC