RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Wally_McFool

Fully expect Ashley keep the club to himself, sell Taylor for £5million to Everton and to appoint JFK as manager this week.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I've tried to be a bit optimistic but unfortunately this is what I think is most likely to happen:

Ashley to announce he's taking the club off the market

Joe Kinnear to be appointed manager (Ashley's first choice manager if he accepts his offer) or Chris Hughton to be given the job permanently.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Does Hughton have all his badges?

Dosnt need pro license to manage in the champ. Im sure he's got it anyway

If Moat does take over the chances are that Taylor may well be on his way. Moat is struggling to get the money to cover the overdraft & lessening the wage bill gives him a better chance of securing the club.

We may have to go through more pain for the longer good. The thing is that I don't know if that is Ashley or Moat.

If Ashley stays we may have a stronger squad to get up & we may then attract a new owner with proper money.

I can't see how Moat is supposed to be able to invest in new players when he can't satisfy Barclays over the over draft.

Look, the two major announcements during the season by Mike Ashley have both been made at the weekend. If Ashley wants to take the club off the market, he will have already done so.

Either there isn't an announcement at all, or we are waiting to get a contract signed. Two possibilities are that its the club that will be sold, or it will be some sort of announcement that Ashley is going to have to pay for transfers, accompanied perhaps by Sol Campbell or someone like that.

Look, the two major announcements during the season by Mike Ashley have both been made at the weekend. If Ashley wants to take the club off the market, he will have already done so.

Im thinking this as well. Why would he wait a few days to tell us he is staying? If it is about the sale of the club, then surely the wait would indicate a sale more than anything?

Lambias said transfer deadline day does not mean end of sale for the club, so what the f*** are they going to tell us tomorrow?

any bets it will be a nothing announcement just saying efforts are ongoing blah blah blah

Im thinking this as well. Why would he wait a few days to tell us he is staying? If it is about the sale of the club, then surely the wait would indicate a sale more than anything?

You's are reading WAY too much into it man :lol:

We're not getting sold.

You's are reading WAY too much into it man :lol:

We're not getting sold.

And how are you so certain?

Yeah James, your logic is impeccable.

It is as equally impeccable as yours. You are clutching at straws, I'm clutching at straws. as far as I can see, people are jumping on this 'we are not being sold' bandwagon for no apparent reason, so I'm just trying to offer a different perspective.

It is like the administration on Friday story from a few weeks ago, although more people seem to have got into this one.

Yeah James, your logic is impeccable.

It is as equally impeccable as yours. You are clutching at straws, I'm clutching at straws. as far as I can see, people are jumping on this 'we are not being sold' bandwagon for no apparent reason, so I'm just trying to offer a different perspective.

It is like the administration on Friday story from a few weeks ago, although more people seem to have got into this one.

Mine? What my previous comment that Ashley may wait until playing Palace away for our 4th game of the season to judge how things may pan out on the pitch Vs. your, he only makes announcements at weekends?

Shut up man.