RIP sale thread.

Who would you prefer?  

608 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer?

• Loaded Yanks with Uncle Fester leading them
    • Poor old local lad Barry Moat
    • Mike Ashley

Guest Gemmill

Was it Iran or Iraq where the national team had the soles of their feet flogged for losing a game.  We could do with some of that shit at NUFC tbh - raffle it off to the fans and do it on the centre spot after the game.

Was it Iran or Iraq where the national team had the soles of their feet flogged for losing a game.  We could do with some of that shit at NUFC tbh - raffle it off to the fans and do it on the centre spot after the game.

Iraq i think, im sure it was Saddams son who ordered the flogging. Think it was when they were kicked out of the WC

Iraq i think, im sure it was Saddams son who ordered the flogging. Think it was when they were kicked out of the WC

Aye it was something like that.

Not a peep in any of today's papers more than 24 hrs after the story broke. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I think they're all terrified of being stitched up. They aren't going to re-hash the Sun and they can't find anything of their own, so it's a bit of a dead end. Bit surprised nobody is carrying the Arabian News site's quotes though.

Guest rinaldo #18

Was it Iran or Iraq where the national team had the soles of their feet flogged for losing a game.  We could do with some of that s*** at NUFC tbh - raffle it off to the fans and do it on the centre spot after the game.

Aye. They also had to play with concrete footballs on several occasions after losing a game.

Was it Iran or Iraq where the national team had the soles of their feet flogged for losing a game.  We could do with some of that s*** at NUFC tbh - raffle it off to the fans and do it on the centre spot after the game.

Aye. They also had to play with concrete footballs on several occasions after losing a game.

Sounds pretty fucking stupid tbh

If you're annoyed at a team being shit, don't fuck around with their feet ffs. Break their arms, whip their back, just don't fuck with their feet and then expect them to become a team of Ronaldinhos.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I look forward to these new training techniques at the Benton ground soon. Its just whats needed for Joey Barton and fatty Nolan.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I don't think this guy would be a step in the right direction given that he is from a dictatorship country. Our opinions will mean less to him than they do to Ashley!! He'll probably bring a load of non english speaking Iranians over who can't play and not give 2 f**** what we the supporters think..... one step forward two steps back :undecided:

I don't think this guy would be a step in the right direction given that he is from a dictatorship country. Our opinions will mean less to him than they do to Ashley!! He'll probably bring a load of non english speaking Iranians over who can't play and not give 2 f**** what we the supporters think..... one step forward two steps back :undecided:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Stephen927

I look forward to these new training techniques at the Benton ground soon. Its just whats needed for Joey Barton and fatty Nolan.

Barton will feel right at home with a concrete ball and chain at his feet.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

OH NOES - QUICK VOTE THE BNP!  :frantic:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

OH NOES - QUICK VOTE THE BNP!  :frantic:

HMMM don't think so me thinks you took that out of context

Oh no, this might mean foreign players start playing for English clubs, with their diving and not speaking English and not caring about the fans and stopping young english players coming through and stealing our women.  2009, the year the English game died.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If you think communication with Ashley is bad, imagine what it could turn into should it go tits up with this guy!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Oh no, this might mean foreign players start playing for English clubs, with their diving and not speaking English and not caring about the fans and stopping young english players coming through and stealing our women.  2009, the year the English game died.

I think you're missing my point. This guy(if he exists) would like to bring in an Iranian coach and Iranian players which in my opinion would not help our team on a skill and ability level which has nothing to do with race. The fact is thier league is Shite and if you want to make your team better you need better players. Plus if they bring in a manager who dosn't speak English the players will suffer end of.