If Fat Freddy took over the club...

Parky

The right appointment as far as manager goes is crucial, and I think Shearer is going to turn out to be a good manager. Other than that I don't have any objection to Fat Fred coming back, even if he is a thick twat.

Absolutely gutted.

We're really in the shit and that fat bastard is the last person I want charged with saving us.

I'm hoping for new blood with big money behind them but with the intention of making us good for the long term. Not a bunch of local fella's scrimping £100m together between them and us being spunked back into debtsville so that fat cunt can play hero.

Fuck him. The fat arsehole.

I'm hoping for new blood with big money behind them but with the intention of making us good for the long term. Not a bunch of local fella's scrimping £100m together between them and us being spunked back into debtsville so that fat c*** can play hero.

I'm hoping that some fans stop living in delusional la la land.

I'd rather win the lottery than have to go to work every day, doesn't mean I'm going to get it.

There's no chance in hell that we're going to get an owner with big money. They just aren't around in the current climate, and if they were they wouldn't waste their money in football, and if they did they wouldn't choose this club.

We're in financial ruin, the new owners have a hell of a moutain to climb and they are dealing with fans on the edge. One wrong decision and they'd be f***ed. Who'd want that?

The best we can hope for is someone local to come and try and sort it out and get us stable again.

I'm not sure. How much is he worth? £50-75m? He won't have enough to get us started. We'll have to borrow massive sums of money again and if we get in financial trouble, we'll really be fucked this time.

I'm guessing Parky means as part of a consortium. I think anyways.

I'm not sure. How much is he worth? £50-75m? He won't have enough to get us started. We'll have to borrow massive sums of money again and if we get in financial trouble, we'll really be fucked this time.

Yes.

Consortiums worry me because if one partner wants to fuck off, then the whole club is in trouble. Even at Liverpool, where they only had two people owning the club, they're going through a lot of trouble right now.

I suppose it might be different if everyone who's part of the consortium is local, but I'm still worried.

No Freddy Shepherd please. I don't particularly hate him or anything but we are still recovering from his mistakes. He may love the club but his incompetency will cost us again in the long run.

Although I'd prefer him to some money-launderers from Nigeria or Iran.

I'm hoping for new blood with big money behind them but with the intention of making us good for the long term. Not a bunch of local fella's scrimping £100m together between them and us being spunked back into debtsville so that fat c*** can play hero.

I'd rather win the lottery than have to go to work every day, doesn't mean I'm going to get it.

There's no chance in hell that we're going to get an owner with big money.  They just aren't around in the current climate, and if they were they wouldn't waste their money in football, and if they did they wouldn't choose this club.

We're in financial ruin, the new owners have a hell of a moutain to climb and they are dealing with fans on the edge. One wrong decision and they'd be f***ed. Who'd want that?

The best we can hope for is someone local to come and try and sort it out and get us stable again.

Is La La Land where Portsmouth are taken over by a loaded Arab only a few days ago?

You do know why we're in financial debt right? If you think it's all the current owners fault and you'd welcome that fat cunt back then La La Land must be occupied be you and you only.

Oh, and on one wrong decision fucking us up as you allude to........................would you want FFS presiding over the club, if that's the case, given his history of getting major decisions completely wrong? I wouldn't. Shoot me.

Why not go Barca/Real style? Fan membership, yearly payment, elections for Prez etc.

That would be amazing. Would cut out all the negative aspects of ownership etc and bring a real togetherness to the club.

It's really a case of beggars can't be choosers. Shepherd is clearly incompetent, but if he wants to be here and can buy the club that means he's an improvement on what we've got. If anyone else wants to buy the club the opportunity is there.

There's no chance in hell that we're going to get an owner with big money.  They just aren't around in the current climate, and if they were they wouldn't waste their money in football, and if they did they wouldn't choose this club.

Is La La Land where Portsmouth are taken over by a loaded Arab only a few days ago?

You do know why we're in financial debt right? If you think it's all the current owners fault and you'd welcome that fat c*** back then La La Land must be occupied be you and you only.

Oh, and on one wrong decision f***ing us up as you allude to........................would you want FFS presiding over the club, if that's the case, given his history of getting major decisions completely wrong? I wouldn't. Shoot me.

Funny that. I didn't mention Shepherd once in that post.

I don't want Fat Freddy and his debt-y ways back actually, but we aren't going to get some multi-billionaire knocking on our door to save the day. There has to be some happy medium between it all.

Surely the issue was freddy backing crap managers with money, they then wasted it & we did rubbish...barely made much back etc

When we had good managers he was the perfect owner, backs them, they make good purchases, teams improves and we make it back.

So i suppose its based on a persons faith in shearer being a good manager. His ability in the transfer market also, he'd certainly have some extra pull for players simply from his name.

If he does turn out to be very good, freddy would turn out to be a good owner ?