What's the chat? How about a daily digest?

GM

In previous years, we had a stickied daily digest of what's been happening at the club today - especially useful during the takeover and the transfer season...was wondering if there's any prospect of something similar being run this year?

Only needs to have a few bullet points, updated once daily, of anything major that's definitely happened/happening - and would be a major benefit to folks who haven't got time to trawl through pages upon pages of speculation and rumination.

So...I don't suppose there's any chance of it making a return, is there?  :undecided:

Could do. You should have just PMd this to me though. :razz:

In any case, if anything major happens thread titles will be updated accordingly, as always.

I admire your sense of duty.  :icon_salut:

Why does it have to be funny? :lol:

Because more people would read it, it would be enjoyable.

I'm going to do more (bitesize) podcasts this summer when I'm not as busy I reckon, with better guests than Nixon though.

What updates do we even get?

June 1st: Shearer walks into building.  Leaves 8 hours later.

June 2nd: As above.

June 3rd: No Shearer present.  Mike Ashley goes to Gregg's.

Barely worth doing - it's all just speculation that's probably nonsense and more exciting than reality.

Guest toonlass

June 4th: Load of blokes in white dresses with tea-towels on their heads walk into building.

June 5th: Load of blokes in white dresses with tea-towels on their heads walk out of building and fall about Strawberry place in hysterical laughter after having looked at the books.

Barely worth doing - it's all just speculation that's probably nonsense and more exciting than reality.

Could do. You should have just PMd this to me though. :razz:

In any case, if anything major happens thread titles will be updated accordingly, as always.

I will consider myself suitably chastised. :-X

I'm going to do more (bitesize) podcasts this summer when I'm not as busy I reckon, with better guests than Nixon though.

By default, everything that happens at this club is funny to some extent these days, it stopped being a serious club about 9 months ago.

By default, everything that happens at this club is funny to some extent these days, it stopped being a serious club about 9 months ago.

9 months? Try 9 years, more like.

June 4th: Load of blokes in white dresses with tea-towels on their heads walk into building.

June 5th: Load of blokes in white dresses with tea-towels on their heads walk out of building and fall about Strawberry place in hysterical laughter after having looked at the books.

Pah, nonsense!