Three Leg-ends

Skirge

Macdonald is spineless and gutless.

Wish Eric Gates was our representative. Banned from the SOS and crucified by the sunderland Echo for telling it like it was about Murray and Fickling.

Macdonald would not dare cross the upper echelons of NUFC or the Chronicle, for fear of losing his column and his chance to trot out as half time hero every few months. Pathetic.

Macdonald just gets angry at any Newcastle fan that dares to ring up and not have the same opionion as him. He usually starts shouting then ends the call in the huff. He also always denies saying things that he has said in the past. I can't listen to it these days. It must be like listening in on calls to The Samaritans at the moment the way Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough are performing.

When he does choose to give the benefit of his opinion, it's based mostly in fiction. He defended Glenn Roeder last night by saying that the timing of his appointment at the end of the transfer window had left him to go with the players he had inherited! When that bitter **** Slaven starts up about us, he just giggles to himself and lets it go. 

Slaven has been really getting on mine since they won the Carling cup, he won't let up. Calls us smug, when he is the dictionary definition of the word. He's gutless too. When they got 'gubbed' in the UEFA final, he went AWOL for a week! Gates is harmless enough.

At the Charlton game the other week i sat in bar 1892. I was within touching distance of Super Cac, wish i'd reached out and stabbed him TBH. I really dispise the man and his opinion. Where is the rule that says good footballlers no what they are talking about when it comes to managment. Although, we could do with him out on the pitch right now.

Guest Magnetic North

Wullie, “Macdonald would not dare cross the upper echelons of NUFC or the Chronicle, for fear of losing his column and his chance to trot out as half time hero every few months. Pathetic.” [My quote thing isn't working]

I remember Super Mac being embarrassingly outspoken in his criticism of Souness very early on. Contrary to deepthroating Fat Fred, this must have put pressure on him to act. He does stop short of directly thwacking Fat Fred tbh, yes.

I remember a few years ago I emailed in when Berwick beat Morton so Berwick could get a mention. Eric read it out and I added on the end that I was surprised Malcolm didnt talk about Berwick more as he used to live up here.

Malcolm was up for a bit and owned a hotel before going backrupt and running away.

He couldnt move on quick enough when Eric asked him about Berwick. bluelaugh.gif

Guest Knightrider

I like Supermac, the man's a loon, but, I don't know, I like him. He sticks to his guns and he doesn't half wind the others up, and indeed fans as evidenced by this thread ;)

Guest Kenton Magpie

Super Drunk - The name says it all

Gates - Tells it like it is and seems to know alot about football in general

Slaven - Just does his job, winds us Newcastle fans up so we call and text in asking for his head, those who bite the bait need to remember what his purpose in life is.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Used to listen to it but then they seemed to have the same people on so stopped.

There was a Smoogy toon fan I think, called Gordon who was a serial caller. Was always on R Newcastle,  606 and anywhere he could get on. Dunno if he has ever been to a toon game in his life but he had lots to say. Anyone know if he still gets on?

Used to listen to it but then they seemed to have the same people on so stopped.

There was a Smoogy toon fan I think, called Gordon who was a serial caller. Was always on R Newcastle,  606 and anywhere he could get on. Dunno if he has ever been to a toon game in his life but he had lots to say. Anyone know if he still gets on?

Yep, Radio Newcastle post match, Century, he gets on the lot.

I like Slaven. He likes to take the piss, but he always makes me laugh. Bugger knows how he gets away with some of the stuff he comes out with. He always twists things to make it sound dirty. Gatesy is ok. MacDonald seems a right twat though.

Macdonald was a great CF, one of the most exciting players I've seen in a B&W shirt, which is just as well -

he was definitely at the back of the queue when brains and conversation ability were handed out.

He was persona non grata during SJH regime(not entirely fair), but he is only interested in keeping his current favoured status with the current regime at SJP - his comments on Century were ludicrous and he constantly interrupts fans if he thinks they are going to challenge the Club's regime on air..