League Cup

JJ7

I think winning the League Cup has to be a minimum expectation for the club this season.

With no possibility of qualifying for Europe via our league position, the club can't continue to roll our the 'concentrating on our league finish' excuse.

The FA Cup is still hotly contested by the 'Big 4' but we still remain the 3rd best team entered into the League Cup.

No excuses Mr Shearer & Mr Shepherd, we expect a return to Wembley.

I think winning the League Cup has to be a minimum expectation for the club this season.

With no possibility of qualifying for Europe via our league position, the club can't continue to roll our the 'concentrating on our league finish' excuse.

The FA Cup is still hotly contested by the 'Big 4' but we still remain the 3rd best team entered into the League Cup.

Eh?

:lol:

Guest toonlass

:doh: