no subs again

gray

Doesn't have the balls to change it as he couldn't face it if his decision went the other way, so he stands there looking fuking gormless until the ref blows the whistle to put him out of his misery.

If he hadn't changed the tactics at half time, and actually continued playing football like we were in the first half, we wouldn't be needing this thread and we'd probably be comfortably in the lead.

Another pathetic performance from the manager.

Roeder is the most incompetent Newcastle manager since I have followed football. The fact that he cant make a substititution speaks volumes.

I suspect it was Tommy Craig or Shearer making the changes last season.

Shepherd out! Roeder out!

Roeder is the most incompetent Newcastle manager since I have followed football. The fact that he cant make a substititution speaks volumes.

I suspect it was Tommy Craig or Shearer making the changes last season.

Hear hear!

Extra Time has started and still no substitution. We have three very talented attacking players on the bench, all who offer something very different, and provide a chance to unlock a poor defence.

And we have played three games plus one half hour of extra time in 6 days

Extra Time has started and still no substitution. We have three very talented attacking players on the bench, all who offer something very different, and provide a chance to unlock a poor defence.

And we have played three games plus one half hour of extra time in 6 days

Ah well, my assumption to give him the benefit of the doubt proves wrong.  The guy's fucking stupid.  I don't know how anyone, even his most ardent supporters, can still support the clueless tit.

anyone care anymore?

It is becoming quite hard to care.  Well, that is care about the minute details.  Let's just get the fucker out.

Yeah, I'm already looking forward and wondering how NE5 will defend Shepherd after the next inadequate manager makes a complete hash of the job.

Not exactly sure how you can criticise Roeder for what turned out to be the right decision.

A right decision for which Roeder should get credit for is when we beat a respectable mid table team with our team at least giving as good as we get, not when we luckily escape with a winning on penalties against mighty Watford.

Big deal, we managed 1-1 after 90 minutes against Watford, a team who won their first game of the season last week.  Substitutions?  tactics? Roeder is more inept than Souness and I didn't think that was possible. Roeder doesn't pick 'a team', he picks what he sees as his best 11 players regardless of what position they play and never considering the balance of the side.

And his words of wisdom make me cringe, refering to Parkers goal he said, "What Scotty Parker did tonight he is well capable of doing" ..........Well if he did it he must have been capable of doing it for f*cks sake.

Roll on Man City, maybe history will repeat itself and it will be Roeders last game just as Man City was the final nail in the coffin for Souness

Guest Kenton Magpie

What's the problem? We won didnt we? ok the league is the bread and butter but why are so many down about our progression in the cup?

I'm sorry, but anyone left supporting Roeder is deluded.

Under Roeder, we have been the worst team after half time in the majority of games. We generally have a good first half, but Roeder has found him unable to respond to the tactical changes made by the opposition at half time, and then he ignores proven attacking options ie Zoggy and Solano (notice I dont have to mention Luque, there are other substitutes) who could have brought the game back to Watford, but instead, as usual, Roeder is perfectly happy to let us sit back and settle for a draw or a defeat against poor teams.

Shepherd Out! Roeder Out!