Club sale sweepstake

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wondering how positive people are regarding any potential sale.

Is there anyone who believes this is all just smoke and mirrors from Ashley to keep the fans off his back after relegation and we're not actually going to be sold at all? It all seems a bit familiar; appoint fans' hero, fuck up, say you're selling, roll Keith Harris out to say everything is going well...

I think it probably will be sold, but most likely far too late for it to have any positive impact on our efforts for the coming season. They've just never given me any cause for optimism, or reason to believe they'll act with the required professionalism and haste (if those two can go completely hand in hand).

I think we'll know who the leading buyer is by 16th June, then the we will start acting on their wishes in terms of manager and player ins an outs within that week (at least the managerial position) while the club been officially bought out the 29th June.

I don't think we will be sold  :-[

Ashley needs out as this club is in a massive mess due to the wage bill. Anyone who has 100m will need to find another probably another 50m just to balance the books this year. Then will need more as our squad is not good enough to get promoted.

You can buy a premier league club for that.

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.